Alkhidmat foundation Pakistan has announced the Alfalah Scholarship Program 2020 for talented deserving students. For this purpose NTS has assigned the responsibility to collect the application form those who are eligibile to apply and conduct a written test for the Alfalah Scholarship Program 2020 test.
Applicants who were apply for the Alfalah Scholarship Program Quetta Test 2020 now NTS has announced the test dates for all eligible candidates. Those candidates who will qualify for the test can download their Alfalah Scholarship Program NTS Roll number slip form NTS website. NTS has not announced the officially test date when the test date announced we provide here.
Alfalah organization starts taking scholarship applications from Needy and deserving Pakistani students. The talented and needy students can submit scholarship application form. Alfalah organization is providing educational activities for the students who cannot afford the study in Pakistan. Alfalah will be bear all expenses of selected students under Alfalah Scholarship scheme session 2020.
Alfalah Scholarship Program 2020 NTS Test Results and Successful Candidates List
Monthly scholarships are offered for deserving and talanted students from Intermediate to DAE, Graduation, Post Graduation and Professional courses in any field within Pakistan.
Students of various levels from intermediate to master/professional level from province of Balochistan.
- Required marks 70% for intermediate scholarship
- Required marks 60% for other categories.
- Bonafide students of Govt. institutes. However, students of intermediate class studying in registered private institutions may apply.
- Government Institutes.
- Registered/Recognized Institutes.
- IDPs and Earthquake affected area.
- Unfortunate/underprivileged families facing acute financial hardship.
Attested Documents to be attached:
- Photocopy of Self’s CNIC.
- Photocopy of Father’s/Guardian’s CNIC.
- 3 Recent Photographs.
- Photocopy of current Electricity Bill.
- Photocopy of Father/Mother/Brother/Sister’s Pension Book/Salary Slip.
- Photocopy of all previous exams’ result.
- Photocopy of fee slip (Last semester/year)
- Bonafide Certificate (Mentioning course start and ending dates. The specimen is available on Alfalah website.
How to Apply:
If you are a deserving student, with Alfalah Scholarship Scheme it is easy to apply for financial assistance. Just download the application form for Scholarship from the DOWNLOADS section of our web site. Print it, get the form attested from the head of your institution and mail (post) it your concerned region with the required attachments. List of all the nine regions is given at the end of application form showing necessary details.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Matric Scholarship Scheme 202...
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 El...
- BUMHS Faculty Development Overseas Scholarship 2020
- Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Scholarship 2020
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2020 Application form Downlo...
- Dalda foundation scholarship 2020 Application form Download ...
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 Apply Online Students of...
- Lahore College of Intellectuals & Cadets LCIC Scholarsh...
- PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Onlin...