Applications are invited for ADA International Fellowship programme which is named after Alimardan bay Topchubashov for 2020-21 academic years. This fellowship is open to all international undergraduate and graduate applicants who have been admitted to one of ADA University’s degree-granting schools and are renewable for the duration of studies when certain criteria are met upon availability of funds.
Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University. ADA University Scholarship 2020 is Offering to complete Bachelor and Masters Degree. Scholarship in Azerbaijan will Cover your Full Tuition Fee. If you are looking for a dynamic and diverse learning environment ADA University is a right place to make your academic dreams come true.
The world is shrinking fast, and social, economic, and political interactions among countries and peoples are becoming more frequent. Today these challenges are more complicated than ever before and require a greater skill than perhaps at any other time in human history.
At ADA University, we are committed to establish an outstanding education and training for our own citizens in Azerbaijan, but we realize that our growing nation also has a responsibility to bring first-class international education and leadership training for others in the region and the world. We wish to promote intellectual inquiry on a wide range of topics. We offer a modern approach to education individualized to students’ needs, strengths, and interests. Here you get a chance to collaborate with prominent professors and working professionals in an outstanding learning environment.
ADA University Azerbaijan Scholarship 2020 Bachelor and Masters
Start of application process: November 1, 2018
Application deadline for Azerbaijani students: April 5, 2020
Early application deadline for international students: April 5, 2020
Late application deadline for international students: July 1, 2020
- Business Administration
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Public Affairs
- Education Management
- Diplomacy and International Affairs
- Business Administration
- Scholarship Award: What the scholarship offers
- Tuition fees
The following expenses will be for the student’s own account:
- Flight ticket
- Monthly stipend
- Medical insurance
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
Scholarship can be taken in Azerbaijan
- Applicants should first be admitted into ADA University.
- Previous work experience in the public sector and/or commitment to serve in the public sector is valued most.
- Incoming undergraduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first year of their studies.
- Incoming graduate fellows are eligible to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the first semester of their studies.
- To retain the fellowship, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.80 or higher to receive a 100 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- Returning undergraduate and graduate fellows must maintain a full load coursework and accumulate a Grade Point Average (GPA) between 3.50 and 3.79 to receive a 50 percent tuition waiver for the next semester of study.
- International fellows, whose GPA is 3.50 and above are eligible to receive a housing allowance. International fellows, whose GPA falls below 3.50 are required to cover their own housing
You Might Also Like
- Lahore College of Intellectuals & Cadets LCIC Scholarsh...
- PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Bise Sargodha Board Employees Children’s Scholarship 2020 ...
- Balochistan Worker Welfare Fund Talent Scholarships 2019-202...
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship Program 2020-2...
- NEST BS, MS and PhD Nursing Scholarship 2020 Application For...
- Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2020 Down...
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship Form 2020 Download Online P...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 for Employee’...
- CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program 2020-21 How to...