75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2023 Last Date in World’s Top 25 Ranked Universities
In celebration of National Celebrations of the 75th Independence Anniversary of Pakistan, the Government of Pakistan announces 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2023 as 40 Ph.D. and 35 MS scholarships for Pakistani and Azad Kashmiri nationals to pursue their studies in the world’s top 25 schools (QOS as well as Times Higher Education (THE) Rankings only). The 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2023 will be granted with the help of evidence of admission to the university of choice and on specific subjects only. The last date for applying for the 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2023 is March 21, 2023. The eligibility criteria, application process, required documents, and more related details are given below.
Overview of 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2023
- Announcement Date: 22nd October 2023
- Location: AJK, Pakistan
- Education: MPhil, Master, ME, MS
- Last Date: March 21, 2023
- Vacancies: 75
- Company: Higher Education Commission – HEC
- Levels: Ph.D.
- Fields: All Fields
- Offered By: Higher Education Commission HEC
- Type: International
- Category: Merit Based
- Area: All Pakistan
- Total: Multiple Vacancies
- Gender Required: Female, Male
- Job Type: Internship
Objectives of 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2023
The purpose of this award is to allow students from Pakistan/AK to pursue degree research (Master’s or Ph.D.) in specific areas (Attached) in one of the top 100 ranked universities around the World. On the occasion of National Celebrations of the 75th Independence Anniversary of Pakistan, The Honorable Prime Minister of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan has been delighted to confer 40 Ph.D. and 35 MS Scholarships to Pakistani and Azad Kashmiri nationals at the top 25 of the World’s most prestigious universities.
After earning degrees in advanced technology and cutting-edge fields, they will be valuable national assets. They will help the nation to move into an exciting new phase.
75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2023 Last Date in World’s Top 25 Ranked Universities
75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2023 Apply Online
The Government of Pakistan has revealed Ph.D. and MS Scholarships for Pakistani and Azad Kashmir Nationals at the National Celebrations of the 75th Independence Anniversary of Pakistan. The scholarships are named (HEC announced 75 National Top Talent Scholarships for Pakistanis Students). These scholarships provide Pakistani or Azad Kashmir Nationals the opportunity to pursue studies at the top 25 universities around the World (QS as well as Times Higher Education THE Rankings only). These scholarships are granted with the need to show proof of admission at the selected universities and subject areas.
Interested students can get complete information on these scholarships at www.hec.gov.pk/site/idps75. Students can submit online applications at https://eportal.hec.gov.pk.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply
- Students must be Pakistani or AJK Nationals.
- To qualify for MS scholarships: BS, BE, Master’s degree, or equivalent up to 16 years of schooling.
- For Ph.D. The scholarship criteria are MS, MPhil, ME, or equivalent 18 years of schooling.
- Max One Second Division for the academic year before completing the degree.
- All eligibility criteria and conditions are included within the scholarship Notice.
- Candidates who have already applied for some Scholarships are not qualified.
- Applicant must be a Pakistani/Azad Kashmir national confirmed/unconditional admission/enrollment in any of the World’s 25 top-ranked universities (QS or THE) in the selected subjects.
- Candidates must have a minimum qualification: For MS Scholarships: BS/BE/Master’s or equivalent to 16 years of education in relevant fields for Ph.D.
- Scholarships: MS/MPhil/ME or equivalent 18 years education in relevant fields of study, maximum one 2nd Division throughout the academic career before the final degree 3.0 CGPA out of 4.0 & 3.75 out of 5 in the semester system or 1st Division (in the annual system) in terminal degree.
- Maximum Age on the closing date40 years for full-time regular faculty members of the public sector universities/degree awarding institution/colleges and employees of the public sector organizations35 years for all others.
Age Requirement: Age limit on the day of the advertisement:
A. 40 years for full-time regular Faculty Members of Public Sector Universities/Colleges or employees of the Public Sector organization.
B. 35 years for the rest of us.
National Top Talent Scholarships for Pakistanis Students
The processing fee for applications is Rs 700. Candidates need to pay the Fee according to the instructions in the advertisement and on the HEC website. The deadline for the submission of online Applications is March 23, 2023.HED announced the 75 National top talent scholarships awarded to Pakistanis students. The Pakistani Government announced this Ph.D. and MS Scholarships for Pakistani and Azad Kashmiri Nationals at the Pakistani National Celebrations celebrating the country’s 75th anniversary of independence.
The awards are listed under the name HEC. HEC makes the award announcement. . Candidates interested in applying can do so from across the nation using the application procedure set out for the organization.
Positions/Vacancies of Scholarship
75 National Top Talent Scholarships
How to Apply for 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2023
The applicants must submit applications online via the HEC portal, i.e, https://eportal.hec.gov.pkCandidates have to secure admissions in the World’s top universities. Candidates have to return to Pakistan immediately after the completion of their studies. Successful candidates have to sign an agreement with HEC to serve for three years for MS and five years of Ph.D. in Pakistan after completion of their studies.
Duration of the Scholarship
- 2 years for MS
- 4 years for Ph.D
Documents Required to Apply Online
- Confirmed Admission Letter
- All Academic documents Matric to MS /MPhil for Ph.D. Scholarship
- All Academic documents Matric to Masters for MS (16 y) for MS Scholarship
- Deposit slip
- Equivalence (where required)
75 Top Talent scholarships 2023 Latest Advertisement
The latest scholarship for the national top 75 scholarships is given in this article which contains all the necessary details. You can check it here and also online.
Deadline to Apply
The last Date to apply for 75 national top talent scholarships is 21 March 2023.
Important Instructions for Applicants
(A) Scholarships may be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
(B) Candidates must satisfy the host university’s requirements to be granted admission. It could comprise the international ORE. TOEFL and other tests. Candidates are advised to take part in these tests.
(C) A conditional admission/enrolment shall not be taken into consideration
(D) If any information is found to be false or incorrect at any point, the application process will be halted.
(E) The recipient will be required to sign a contract with HEC to be in place for three years (for an MS scholarship) and tore years (or Ph.D. scholarship) immediately following the completion of their studies.
(F) The applicants are advised to verify the complete information regarding this application form before filling in/submitting an online form for application.
(G) The request for an amendment to the scholarship is not accepted after submitting the online application.
The Process for Award of Scholarships
- The scholarships will be announced in the daily papers and on HEC official website.
- The scholarship period will be two months for MS studies and four years for Ph.D. studies.
- The applicant has to apply for the scholarship via HEC Scholarship Portal
- Candidates need to be granted admission to the World’s most prestigious universities, ranked in the top 25.
- Candidates must return to Pakistan right after the completion of their studies.
- Candidates who have been a successful need to agree with HEC to remain for a term of three years for MS and five years of Ph.D. in Pakistan following the completion of the course.
- When they graduate with degrees in the most advanced technology and cutting-edge fields, these scholars will be able to be valuable national assets and will help the nation move into a new age. The scholarship period is two months for MS and four years for Ph.D.
Subject Priorities for 75 National Top Talent Scholarships 2023
1 Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences
2 Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Information Technology
3 Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
4 Cyber Security – Information Technology
5 Data Sciences – Information Technology
6 Hydrology and Water resources management – Civil Engineering
7 International Law – Social Sciences
8 Nonproliferation and Peace Studies – Social Sciences
9 Renewable Energy – Electrical Engineering
10 Satellite & Aerospace – Aerospace Engineering
11 Urban Planning & Development
12 Development Economics – Social Sciences
13 Disaster & Risk Management
14 Engineering and Emerging Sciences
15 International Relations
16 Public Administration & Management
18 Business Administration & Management
Top 25 (THE) Ranking Universities 2023
|Sr. No||Name||Country||THE Rank|
|1||University of Oxford||United Kingdom||1|
|2||California Institute of Technology (Caltech)||United States||2|
|3||Harvard University||United States||2|
|4||Stanford University||United States||4|
|5||University of Cambridge||United Kingdom||5|
|6||Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)||United States||5|
|7||Princeton University||United States||7|
|8||University of California, Berkeley||United States||8|
|9||Yale University||United States||9|
|10||The University of Chicago||United States||10|
|11||Columbia University||United States||11|
|12||Imperial College London||United Kingdom||12|
|13||Johns Hopkins University||United States||13|
|14||University of Pennsylvania||United States||13|
|15||Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (ETH) Zurich||Switzerland||15|
|18||University of Toronto||Canada||18|
|19||University College London (UCL)||United Kingdom||18|
|20||University of California, Los Angeles||United States||20|
|21||National University of Singapore||Singapore||21|
|22||Cornell University||United States||22|
|23||Duke University||United States||23|
|24||University of Michigan-Ann Arbor||United States||24|
|25||Northwestern University||United States||24|
Top 25 QS Ranking Universities 2023
|1||Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)||United States||1|
|2||University of Cambridge||United Kingdom||2|
|3||Stanford University||United States||3|
|4||University of Oxford||United Kingdom||4|
|5||Harvard University||United States||5|
|6||California Institute of Technology (Caltech)||United States||6|
|7||Imperial College London||United Kingdom||7|
|8||University Collge London||United Kingdom||8|
|9||ETH (Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule) Zurich||Switzerland||9|
|10||The University of Chicago||United States||10|
|11||National University of Singapore (NUS)||Singapore||11|
|13||University of Pennsylvania||United States||13|
|15||The University of Edinburgh||United Kingdom||15|
|16||École polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)||Switzerland||16|
|17||Princeton University||United States||16|
|18||Yale University||United States||18|
|19||Nanyang Technological University||Singapore||19|
|20||Cornell University||United States||20|
|21||The University of Hong Kong||Hong Kong||21|
|22||Columbia University||United States||22|
|23||The University of Tokyo||Japan||23|
|24||Johns Hopkins University||United States||24|
|25||University of Michigan-Ann Arbor||United States||25|
What is the procedure for submitting an application form?
Before the deadline, all interested applicants must apply together with all the relevant documents at the address given below.
Is TA/DA available for these HEC announces 75 National Top Talent Scholarships?
In the case of taking the exam and the interview, No TA/DA is accepted.
Who will be called for an interview or a test?
Only those who are shortlisted will be contacted to arrange an interview.
What is About Late application/form submission?
Applications submitted late than the deadline date are not considered.
What are the requirements for government workers?
Government employees should make an application through the appropriate channels.
To which university applicant can apply?
Candidates must be admitted into the top 25 of the World’s universities. Students can apply for a university among the top 25 universities in QS World Ranking and Times Higher Education (THE). QS World Ranking and Times Higher Education (THE).
Does this scholarship cover the tuition fee?
Yes, but with a specific limit that differs from university to the university and from country to country.
What is the monthly Stipend for a Master’s and Ph.D.? Scholarship?
It differs between master’s or Ph.D. programs from a university and country nation.
What is the Stipend rate for various countries?
It can be changed from country to country and university to university also.
Can I change university during my studies?
No, Not at all: you cannot change university in the duration of your studies.
Is fee refundable?
No, the fee is not refundable.
What is the fee for the 75 National Top Talent Scholarship Program to Pakistani Students?
After the submission process of the application, The applicants must generate an original deposit slip or transfer slip of ATM of Rs.700/- which is non refundable. They can submit fee in accounts No1742-79001334-01, Habib bank limited (HBL), Shalimar recording company branch, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Contact and Address of HEC
Address: Higher Education Commission of Pakistan HEC, Sector H-9, Islamabad
Phone: (051) 111-119-432
You Might Also Like
- NEC Scholarship Form 2023 Download Online | www.nec.org.pk
- PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- BEEF Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 Out of Balu...
- BEEF Scholarship for LLM and PhD in Law 2023 Application For...
- Pakistan Sweet Home Pre-Cadet College Scholarship 2023 Apply...
- AJK State Talent Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 Apply Online Students of...
- SBP Merit Scholarship Scheme 2023 for Employee’s Child...
- Brunei Darussalam BS and MS Scholarship 2023 Apply Online El...
- Lissaail-E-Wal Mahroom Foundation Scholarship 2023 for Orpha...