Federal Public Service Commission FPSC has announced the date of CSS Competitive Exam date of 2022. This exam conduct through FPSC and the educational eligibility of a candidate is bachelor at least. Federal Board of Public Service commission offers the candidate of All over Pakistan for applying competitive exam. Both males and females are eligible for submission of application.
- Jobs Announcement Date: 29th September.
- Last Date: 31st October.
- [Click Here for Download Application form of FPSC CSS Competitive Exam]
- [Click Here for Online Test Preparation of FPSC CSS Competitive Exam]
The Federal Public Service Commission FPSC is the Commanding body to conduct the Competitive Exams for the Jobs in Pakistan. And Many Brilliant Candidates who want to get the jobs The Public Service Commission was set up for the first time in British India in 1926.
After independence, the Commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of the Government of India Act, 1935. At present, the commission is functioning under article 242 of the constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It has been provided autonomy under the Rules of Business, 1973 and FPSC Regulations, 1978 in its working.
The Commission has also been given administrative as well as, to some extent, financial autonomy to perform its functions independently. The Commission consists of a Chairman and Members. The chairman is appointed by the President of Islamic republic of Pakistan, in his discretion, under Article 242 (IA) of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973.
The members are appointed by the President on the advice of the Prime Minister of Pakistan. The Commission is assisted by the Secretary who provides a link among the Commission, its Secretariat and the Government Agencies. The term of the office of members is as follow:
- A Member of the Commission shall hold office for a fixed term from the date
on which he enters upon office and shall not be eligible for re-appointment.
- A Member may resign his office by writing under his hand addressed to the
In case where admission certificate has not yet been received through post, the candidates may take the printout of Online Admission Certificate and appear for exam at the designated centre along with their original CNIC.
Online Test for the Preparation of CSS FPSC Competitive Exams
CSS FPSC Exams
CSS Exams Online Test For Preparations
FPSC Exams Online Test For Preparations
CSS Exam Current Affairs Test Online 1
CSS Exam Current Affairs Test Online 2
CSS Exam English Test Online 1
(Precis & Composition)
CSS Exam English Test Online 2
(Precis & Composition)
CSS Exam EveryDay Science Test Online 1
CSS Exam EveryDay Science Test Online 2
CSS Exam Islamiat Test Online 1
CSS Exam Islamiat Test Online 2
CSS Exam Pakistan Affairs Test Online 1
CSS Exam Pakistan Affairs Test Online 2
ALL POSTS HAVE TO BE APPLIED ONLINE
The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/- ; BS 18= Rs. 750/- ; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/- ; BS-20 and above=Rs. 1500/-) may be deposited in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101-ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
PROTECTION OF SERVICE OF THE COMMISSION
The Commission may work without the interference of the Government or any other pressure, as Member of the Commission cannot be removed from his office without the advice of the Supreme Judicial Council of Pakistan, which consists of ;
- Chief Justice Of Pakistan
- Two next most senior Judges of the Supreme Court of Pakistan
- Two senior most Chief Justice of High court, (Section 6 of FPSC Ordinance, 1977 & article 209 of the Constitution).
In view of above protection a Member of the Commission can, therefore, work without any pressure.
For the FPSC Exams Preparation with the Online Test For Preparations Model Sample Paper and Pattern Subject Wise are provided here you must start the Online Test and get online preparations.
COMPOSITION OF THE COMMISSION
The Commission consists of a Chairman and the Members. The Chairman is appointed by the President of Islamic republic of Pakistan, in his discretion, under Article 242 (IA) of the Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973.
The members are appointed by the President on the advice of the Prime Minister of Pakistan. The Commission is assisted by the Secretary who provides a link among the Commission, its Secretariat and the Government Agencies.
You Might Also Like
- BISE Lahore Matric 9th 10th Class Solved Model Papers Patter...
- Sargodha Board Matric 9th 10th Class Model Papers Pattern 20...
- Sahiwal Board Matric 9th 10th Class Model Papers Pattern 202...
- DG Khan Board Matric 9th 10th Class Model Papers Pattern 202...
- Lahore Board Matric 9th 10th Class Model Papers 2022 Downloa...
- KPK Police Constable Jobs 2022 NTS Test Online Preparation M...
- IBT Entry Test 2022 Online Preparation MCQS Sample papers Qu...
- Gomal University DI Khan NAT Entry Test 2022 Online Preparat...
- Federal Urdu University Islamabad NAT Entry Test 2022 Online...
- Institute of Management Science Peshawar NAT Entry Test 2022...