The Dr A.Q Khan Institute of Computer Sciences and Information Technology KICSIT is the University in Kahuta Rawalpindi and its offers the many programs but its some special programs are Computer Sciences and Information Technology.
If you are interested to get the admission Computer Sciences or Information Technology IT programs so you must apply for your respective program in the DR AQ Khan Institute because it the best for you. Below you can get the complete information regarding it like applying dates application forms and schedule entrance test and result etc.
Dr. A.Q. Khan Institute of CS and IT NAT Entry Test 2019 Online Preparation MCQS Sample papers Questions Result Merit List
NTS NAT Test Pattern, Model Papers
NTS NAT Physics Verbal Test Physics Waves
NTS NAT Physics Verbal Test Oscillations
NTS NAT Verbal Test Physics Fluid Mechanics
NTS NAT Verbal Test Biology Variety of Life
NTS NAT Verbal Test Biology The Cell
NTS NAT Verbal Test Chemistry Atomic Structure
NTS NAT Verbal Test Chemistry Liquids & Solids
NTS NAT Verbal Analytical Test
NTS NAT Verbal Quantitative Test
NTS NAT Verbal Synonyms Test
NTS NAT Verbal Antonyms Test
NTS NAT Verbal Analogies Test
NTS NAT Verbal Analogies Test
NTS NAT Verbal Sentence Completion Test
NTS NAT Verbal Reasoning Test
We are providing online testing service as well for the entrance test our these entrance test will be very helpful to you to clear the entrance test. The admissions are held twice a year, in Spring and Fall Semesters. The maximum number of seats available for admissions in BEIT program is 80.
- Should have passed HSSC with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
Physics, Mathematics, Computer Studies
Diploma of Associate Engineering in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or in Telecommunication.
- Should have obtained minimum 60% aggregate marks in the HSSC or DAE Examination.
- Only four percent(4%) seats will be allocated to students having DAE. Merit list of students with DAE will be prepared and maintained separately from students with HSSC.
Procedure for admission to BEIT program is generally undertaken in the months of July/ August for Fall semester and in the month of January/ February for Spring semester in each year. After the completion of admissions the classes generally start in February for spring and in August for fall semester each year.
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NTS Entry Test 2019 Preparation Online & Papers...
- Pak Army Initial Written Online Test Sample Model Question f...
- Pak Navy Initial Written Online Test Sample Model Question f...
- Sargodha Board Matric 9th 10th Class Model Papers Pattern 20...
- Sahiwal Board Matric 9th 10th Class Model Papers Pattern 201...
- BISE Lahore Matric 9th 10th Class Solved Model Papers Patter...
- Bahawalpur Board Matric 9th 10th Class Model Papers Pattern ...
- DG Khan Board Matric 9th 10th Class Model Papers Pattern 201...
- Gujranwala Board Matric 9th 10th Class Model Papers Pattern ...
- Rawalpindi Board Matric 9th 10th Class Model Papers Pattern ...