An audit is an unbiased examination and evaluation of the financial statement. A company that reviews activities to identify inefficiencies, reduce costs, and otherwise achieve organizational objectives. Here we share list of Top 10 Audit Firms in Pakistan 2021. Auditing firms may investigate potential theft or fraud and ensure compliance with applicable regulations and policies. Top 10 Audit Firms in Pakistan 2021 list and annual performance share on here.
Here we have compiled the list of top 10 audit firms in Pakistan 2021 that provide various services to their customers. These firms have built a strong reputation for being the best by providing excellent services to their clients. So if you are looking for a good audit firm for some reason than you should definitely go for any one of these. Lets take a look:
1. A.F. Ferguson & Co. (PwC):
With its operation in three of the most major cities of Pakistan (Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad), A.F. Ferguson & Co. is the largest professional accountants firm currently working in the country. The firm is a member of London based firm Price water house Coopers that offer its services in about 159 countries worldwide. A.F. Ferguson & Co. offers services in the fields of taxation, accounting, HR consultancy, Risk Advisory Services, Transaction Advisory and Audit & Assurance.
2. KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co:
KMPG started its operations in the country in 1969 and since than it has built a very positive reputation by providing excellent tax, advisory and audit services to its customers. The firm is a part of global professional firms that are providing these services in 144 countries at the moment.
3. Ernst & Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder & Co:
This firm is a part of world’s third largest professional services providing firm Ernst & Young (EY). Sidat Hyder & Co. was established in 1986 and the company has achieved many milestone by providing excellent services to its customers.
4. BDO Ebrahim & Co (BDO):
The Ebrahim & Co was founded in 1951 by Mr.Ebrahim. During 1982, the firm become a member of world’s 5th largest accountancy network BDO International which is currently providing services in 138 countries worldwide. The specialized areas of BDO Ebrahim & Co are the Taxation, Accounting & Auditing and Advisory Services.
5. M. Yousuf Adil Saleem & Co:
M. Yousuf Adil Saleem & Co. widely known as Deloitte Pakistan provides excellent services to its clients in various fields including consulting, tax, audit, enterprise risk services and financial advisory. The offices of the firm are located in 4 major cities of Pakistan which are Lahore, Multan, Islamabad and Karachi.
6. Riaz Ahmad & Co. Chartered Accountants:
7. Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman
8.Ibrahim Shaikh & Co. Chartered Accountants
9. Avais Hyder Liaquat NaumanHLB Ijaz Tabussum & Co:
You Might Also Like
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2021 Eligibility Application...
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2021 for Poor, Selected Areas ...
- HEC Banned Universities List 2021 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships Merit Awards...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2021 Downloa...