The trend of going abroad for the purpose of higher education is on a rise in Pakistan and thousands of students travel to various countries around to globe for this purpose every year. In order to become eligible for admission in foreign universities, the applicants are required to pass various written tests. So to help our visitors in this case, we have provided complete details about the type of tests to be passed which are required to be passed to get admission in foreign universities along with free online tests through which you can prepare for them in best possible way. There are tons of free online tests available on our website which can be used during the preparation of your exam and you will surely be able to clear them with high grades.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is one of the most commonly required test to be passed by individuals who want to seek admission in a foreign university. Established in 1989, IELTS is an international standardized test for English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers. Managed jointly by The British Council, IDP Education Pvt Ltd and Cambridge English Language Assessment, IELTS is one of the two major English-Language tests in the world along with TOEFL. IELTS is accepted by thousands of academic institutes in various countries worldwide including United Kingdom, Australia, United States, Canada, South Africa and New Zealand. There are two versions of IELTS:
- Academic Version which is for admission in universities and other higher education institutes.
- General Training Version is for gaining work experience, undertaking non-academic training and immigration purposes.
Test of English as a Foreign Language commonly known as TOEFL, its is one of the two major English-language tests in the world. TOEFL was started in 1964 and since then is being managed by a private non-profit organization, Educational Testing Service (ETS). It is a standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers who want to seek admission in some foreign higher education institute especially located in United States.
Test Preparation Online to Get Admission in Foreign Universities
Introduced in 1926, SAT is a standardized test which is required to be passed by individuals for admission in most colleges of United States. The name and paper pattern has changed on several occasions since its introduction and according to the current pattern, the candidates are allowed 3 hours and 45 minutes to attempt the test, and possible scores in the SAT range from 600 to 2400. Managed by Educational Testing Service (ETS), the SAT test is aimed towards assessing the student’s readiness for college.
Introduced by Educational Testing Service (ETS) in 1949, the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) is a standardized test which has been made compulsory to pass by many graduate schools in the United States in order to become eligible for admission. GRE is aimed towards testing the quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, critical thinking and analytical writing skills of the candidates. The importance of GRE test score varies from institute to institute, for some it is just a admission formality while for others it is an important selection factor.
You Might Also Like
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2021 for Poor, Selected Areas ...
- HEC Banned Universities List 2021 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships Merit Awards...
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2021 Eligibility Application...
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2021 Downloa...