Chief Minister of Punjab Sardar Usman Buzdar has announced Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2021 for the citizens of Punjab province. Under the Punjab Employment Scheme, the Punjab Government will provide loans on easy terms through commercial banks to new and existing businesses, development of small, medium and cottage industries and business people affected by Corona epidemic. The scheme will contribute to development by supporting trade, services, production, agriculture and livestock and other related sectors. The eco-friendly loan scheme will provide loans to small and medium enterprises seeking to introduce new eco-friendly technologies that improve environmental quality as well as energy efficiency.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2021 Application form Online Filling Guides and Steps
The eligibility criteria for processing loan applications under Punjab Employment Scheme are as follows:
- Age: 20 to 50 years
- Gender: Male, Female, and Transgender
- A Residence: Citizen of Pakistan and permanent or temporary resident of Punjab, and will be verified through National Identity Card
- Place of business: Punjab
- Type of business: Personal business, partner or any other business that meets other eligibility criteria
- Correction of e-CIB report by State Bank of Pakistan
- For startups / new businesses: The most suitable business plan
- For existing business: The most appropriate business plan to mitigate the effects of the Corona Outbreak
- Hold a valid National Identity Card
- Any other criteria set by the Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Government
People Suitable for Loans:
- University / College graduates with business skills
- Diploma / Certificate Holders of Technical / Vocational Training Institutes
- Craftsmen and skilled people
- Current business (however, existing businesses affected by the Corona-19 epidemic will be preferred)
- Micro and other businesses that can introduce efficient and transparent production technologies or any green / eco-friendly measures that can improve environmental performance or the environment.
The following is the payment schedule for the applicant / borrower:
- Application processing fee of Rs. 2000 (non-refundable) must be submitted with the application
- Valuation / Legal / Documentation Charges Including Excise Ticket, Government Tax / etc.
- Insurance (if applicable) must be paid
- There will be no charges for partial or early repayment of the loan
- In case of payment after the due date of the installment, a penalty of Rs. 1 per 1000 per day will be levied on the original amount.
Features with Terms and Conditions:
|Features||Terms & Conditions|
|Limit of the Loan||One lakh to one crore rupees
Based on personal guarantee: Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 1,000,000
Based on mortgaged assets: Rs. 1,000,001 to Rs. 10,000,000
Under Punjab Green Development Program, the credit limit will be above. However, for this, priority will be given to applications from Small organizations that are ready to adopt environmentally friendly technologies and have a maximum number of 10 employees.
|The purpose of the loan||Starting a new business
Balancing, innovating and improving existing business
|Small, Medium and Domestic Industries (MSMEs) sector||Production, services, trade, agriculture and livestock
Under the Punjab Green Development Program, businesses with up to 10 employees or other small businesses can adopt environmentally friendly technologies as well as improve the efficiency of energy sources.
|Processing fee||Rs.2000 (non-refundable) will have to be paid at the time of submission of application.|
|Loan term / repayment period||02 to 05 years including grace period|
|Grace period||Up to 06 months (However markup will have to be paid even during the grace period.)|
|Type of loan||Loan term as per bank policy and revolving capital|
|Mark up||The cost of the fund to be paid to the borrower
4% of personal mortgage loan (4%)
5% (5%) of loans taken under mortgage assets
|Loan rate||80:20 (for men) 20% of the total cost of the accumulated business plan will have to be borne by the borrower and 80% will be provided by the government.
90:10 (for women, eunuchs and special people). The borrower will have to bear 10% of the total cost of the submitted business plan and 90% will be provided by the government.
|Debt distribution||In installments according to the approved business plan|
|Debt security||1. Security for a clean landing
i. For loan range from Rs. 100,000 to Rs. 500,000
Personal guarantee with details of assets
ii. For loan range from Rs.500,001 to Rs.1,000,000
Personal guarantee with guarantee of a person whose total assets are worth at least equal to the loan requested
(The guarantor must be a citizen of Pakistan, hold an identity card and be a resident of the province of Punjab, be under 55 years of age, have an e-CIB)
Grade 10 or higher government employee guarantee with lender’s personal guarantee.
(Government employee guarantee will be verified by the relevant government department)
How to estimate a lender’s assets:
Movable assets can be estimated as follows:
i. Estimate property according to relevant DC rates
ii. The debtor’s property can also be estimated from a wealth tax statement
iii. According to the evaluators of Pakistan Banks Association
iv. The cost of vehicles will be estimated according to the purchase price (10% reduction with each passing year)
2. Security for secure landing
Loan range from Rs. 1,000,001 to Rs. 10,000,000
Mortgage of assets
Residential / commercial / industrial / agricultural land or vehicle that is not already mortgaged and does not involve any legal complication and is easily accessible to the bank
i. The bank will charge its approved agents as per its policy
ii. The property is in the name of the creditor / individual / partner in his own name or in the name of a blood relationship
iii. The documents are in accordance with the bank credit policy and the relevant bank rules
You must have scanned copies of the following documents / visible images before starting your application
- Picture with full face
- The front of the ID card
- The back of the ID card
- Latest Academic Degree / Head Certificate (if and where applicable): Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors, Masters, PhD etc. (if applicable)
- Experience head certificate (if applicable)
- License / Registration with Chamber or Commercial Entity (if applicable)
You must have the following information before starting your application:
- If you do not have a National Tax Number (not required), please register by clicking on the link provided. https://iris.fbr.gov.pk/
- Electricity bill user identification number at your current address
- Electric bill user identification number at your current office address (if applicable)
- Registration number of any vehicle registered in your name (if applicable)
- In the case of a new business, an estimate of monthly business income, business expenses, household expenses and other income must be provided.
- Actual details of monthly business income, business expenses, household expenses and other income in case of current business
- In addition to blood relatives, the names of two references, mobile numbers and their ID card numbers
You Might Also Like
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2021 for Poor, Selected Areas ...
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- HEC Banned Universities List 2021 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships Merit Awards...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2021 Eligibility Application...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2021 Downloa...