We are glad to inform you that Punjab Govt Women Motorcycle Scheme 2021 wow has been launched for facilitating and making women independent. The core purpose of this initiative to empower and strengthen the women role and liberty with respect to their movement. The programme titled Women on Wheels Motorbike Subsidy Scheme is Phase II of its Women-on-Wheels project. It has been started with the collaboration of transport department and Bank of Punjab. Under this scheme, more than 3,000 motorcycles will be disbursed among women of Punjab at subsidized rates through a 100 percent transparent balloting process. Candidates can apply for the campaign starting from January 22 while the last date for apply is
25th February 2021. Initially this is being started in Lahore, Multan, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, and Sargodha.
- Female Age must be between 18-40
- Valid CNIC Holder
- Holding Punjab Domicile
- Female must have LTV or Learner for motorbike as well.
- Applicant’s income must not be more than 30,000.
- Candidate must have secondary school certificate
- In case if applicant is student then her parents or guardian could be her guarantor.
Punjab Govt Women Motorcycle Scheme 2021 wow Apply Online
Under this scheme, the Punjab government will be providing equity subsidy of Rs24,975 and 100 percent markup on the motorcycle. The applicant will make down payment worth of Rs27,000 and payment in 12 easy installments of Rs1,856 monthly.Women interested in availing the training can visit any of SRU & Punjab Traffic Police training centers. The ultimate aim of the Wow campaign is to promote mobility of women in Punjab and empower them to become independent individuals as well.
Procedure to Apply:
Complete application accompanying passport size photograph attested copy of CNIC Domicile,Secondary School Certificate and last one is an affidavit must be submit in Bank of Punjab along with Fee Amounting Rs.3000/-
Last date to Submit application form is 25th February,2021.
You Might Also Like
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2021 Eligibility Application...
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV 202...
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2021 for Poor, Selected Areas ...
- HEC Banned Universities List 2021 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships Merit Awards...
- Pak-USAID HEC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Appli...