According to present need of time we are going to provide complete information about Driving Licence LTV & HTV in Pakistan on this page accordingly. Major Benefit against keeping Driving Licence includes the legal protection or remedy is given to you against any accident caused by you unintentionally. In Pakistan, the driving licence is the official document which authorize its holder to operate various types of motor vehicle on roads to which the public have access. Driving licences can be obtained by applying to any traffic police office/licensing authority in applicant’s district.
Driving License confirmation is essential when to make sure whether it is original or fake.One can get entire information about receiving Driving License in Pakistan being dispatched here on this page. you can easily Know that how to get Driving License, license fee and addresses, contact of Driving License Offices Karachi Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi and all over Pakistan accordingly. Be familiar what kind of test is taken by traffic city police during process of learner as well.Here whole detail about getting Driving Licence LTV & HTV in Pakistan could be observe below.
Categories of Driving License:-
- LTV:Light transport vehicle driving licence is valid for commercial car-taxi, motorcycle,jeep, Mini bus and lightweight transport.
- HTV : Heavy transport vehicle driving licence is valid for buses, trucks, trailers, cranes, and any type of heavy transport.
- Tractor Agriculture
- Motor Cycle Rickshaw but Not valid for car
- PSV : Public Service Vehicle
- International Driver Permits
- Any person male/female of the minimum age of 18 years can apply for a driving licence.
- The applicant must show his/her National Identity Card and proof of residence of the area in which a candidate is applying.
- The candidate needs to come to the Office, in person.
- The candidate need to show the CNIC of the Concerned District (In case of the out district, permission may be granted from the concerned MLA/DPO in advance).
- Fee Slip deposit in the designated Banks i.e. Rs 125 to 250.
- Medical Form Duly signed from the Medical officer.
With respect to Driving Licence LTV & HTV in Pakistan as Learner permits are issued on daily basis with the validity of 6 months. Get a Highway Code Book of traffic rules & regulations when applying for Learner Permit.Learner permits are issued on daily basis with the validity of 6 months.
- Age criteria for learner permit Motor Cycle/Motor Car 18 Years
- LTV, Rikshaw, Tractor Commercial 21 Years
- HTV 22 Years Necessary documents required for learner permit
- Copy of CNIC Ticket of Rs. 60 for each category (issued by General Post Office and Learners Permit Office)Medical certificate (issued by authorized medical practitioner)
Driving Licence LTV & HTV in Pakistan
After fulfilling the medical tests the applicant is eligible for getting the computerized learner’s permit. The learner’s permit is valid for 6 months normally. And after that the person is eligible for a Computerized Driving License. In this 6 months time Candidates have to pass through a series of tests. Phase 1 requires to pass a computerized written test, followed by road signs test. If the candidate fails in any of the phase 1 tests, then the candidate shall retry phase 1 after a gap of 42 days. Passing requires at least 80% correct answers. After Phase 1, Phase 2 is a practical test in which the candidate is tested to drive in narrow spaces, and park in a narrow space. If during the test, the candidate’s car touches any of the cones, then a retest can take place after 42 days.
NADRA has developed an RFID based Driver’s License that bears a license holder’s unique, personal information as well as stores data regarding traffic violations and tickets issued / outstanding penalties. Data is stored in two halves of the chip. One half contains the personal information of the license holder and cannot be changed or modified. The second half is re-writable, where history of violations can be recorded. At the end of the day, violation data is transferred from the policeman’s handheld device (PDA) to local police station which is then transferred to the central server (at district/state level) through secure channel that ensures data security and integrity.
With respect to burden of need Driving Licence LTV & HTV in Pakistan,the e-Driver’s License system has been developed to automatically revoke driving rights in case of traffic violation. Comprehensive data of violations is electronically stored and available to the authorities. The e-Driver’s license developed by NADRA also allows the authorities to provide for supplementary provisions and services. The RFID Driver’s License enables improvements in identity verification, privacy protection and highway safety.
Test For Learner:-
When you apply for driving licence then you will have to go through an online test comprised upon the traffic rules and signs information. For getting learner you must have to qualify this type of test accordingly, otherwise you will be withdrawn from the next procedure. This shall be conducted by the authorized officer in very systematic and transparent manner.To get practice for learner test follow the given link which will assure you 100% passing in initial test for getting learner driving licence.
To Get Online Preparation of Test For Driving Licence:- Please Click Here
Required Documents for International Licence
- File Cover Required International Application Form.
- An attested copy of C.N.I.C.A copy of Valid Driving License issued from Lahore.
- A copy of Pakistani Passport valid for at least 6 Months with Visa.
- Attested photo graph (Passport Size)Rs. 66 Court Fee Ticket.Rs. 450 Bank Chalan Fee.
- Applicant will bring his original C.N.I.C, Driving License and Passport with him.
Above mention criteria for Driving Licence LTV & HTV in Pakistan imposes and prevail in all provinces as Punjab sindh,kpk and baluchistan as well as federal & Islamabad also with certain changes of fee only.Rest of all remains the same as mentioned on this page.For Getting more information about education, jobs,career consultancy keep your frequent visits on this page according to keen information as required as well.This is biggest platform for all in one made only for your guidance as well as source of knowledge in Pakistan.
You Might Also Like
- Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020 Apply...
- Check AIOU Tutor Online For Matric FA BA B.ed Assignments
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Winner Balloting Results S...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Registration Form Download...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2020 Downloa...
- Pak-USAID HEC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Appli...
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2020 Eligibility Application...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online