The Federal government of Pakistan has decided to launch a Youth Skills Development Scheme for the young males and females. This Skills development Scheme is being launched as a part of Prime Minister Youth Programs as well. The basic purpose of introducing this scheme is to provide training and professional experience to unemployed youth in the country so that they can avail better employment opportunities.Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Scheme 2020 Batch-II Phase-IV Eligibility, geographical spread, procedure and last date to apply is being dispatched over here.
The announced duration of this Youth Skills Development Scheme is 6 months during which the candidates will be given training in various fields like wood work, welding, electrician etc. After completing this training program, candidates will be able to seek job opportunities nationwide as well as abroad.
Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Scheme 2020 Batch-II Phase-IV Apply Online Registration Form, Eligibility
The scheme will be launched nationwide and managing the expenditures, a budget of Rs. 800 Million has been allocated for the scheme. Total estimated 50,000 individuals will benefit from it who will receive a Rs. 3000 stipend on monthly basis for the training duration of six months.This scheme is also for FATA students from which they would get amount of Rs.4000/- per month.
The key points about Prime Minister’s Youth Skills Development Program Scheme 2020 are mentioned below.
- All young men/women, Pakistani citizens with a valid CNIC. Age 16 – 36 Years. Entrepreneurial potential.
- Incomplete applications shall not be entertained.
- NAVTEC shall not be responsible for TA/DA.
- At least have passed 8th Grade
Scheme Geographical Spread:
- 6 Months
- Rs. 3000 (Monthly)
- For FATA Students Rs.4000/-
Number of Trainees:
- 50,000 (estimated)
- Rs. 800 Million
Procedure To Apply:-
Candidate can download application form from here online as link is being given below and applications must have to be submitted to their concerned district Navttc offices respectively.
Download Application Form:-Please Click Here
Last Date to Apply?
Deadline for the submission of application form is 31st March,2020.To get more information about interview,shortlisted candidates for selection keep in touch with us respectively.
You Might Also Like
- FFC Educational Scholarships 2020 for Matric FSc Students Ap...
- Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 Application form Online Filling Gu...
- Pakistani Universities in World Young University Rankings 20...
- Pakistani Universities HEC Readiness Score Online Ranking 20...
- NUST Ranking 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities
- Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020 Apply...
- Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Hunermand Scheme 2020 Eligibili...
- NBP Prime Minister Youth Business Loan 2020 Scheme Applicati...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- KIPS MDCAT ECAT Entry Test 2020 Preparations Online for NUST...