Higher Education Commission HEC has announced PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2022 Phase III for disable students. All the candidates who are studying in the HEC recognized public universities and are not able to walk without wheelchair, canes, walker etc. Applicants who are deserving and fulfil the eligibility criteria they can apply online by visiting the below-mentioned link. Those individuals who have already received the wheelchair they are not able to apply for the program. The distribution will be made on merit basis and aspirants who fulfil the eligibility criteria for this program.
Electric Wheelchair Scheme Important Dates:
Announcement Date: 16th October 2022
Last Date Submission: 15th November 2022
PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme Phase III
After successfully completion of PM Wheelchair Phase I and Phase II the Phase III is announced. Those students who do not get a wheelchair in previous phase can apply online in phase III. Have physical and permanent ambulatory disability to such a degree that they are unable to move from place to place without the aid of a wheelchair.
Fee Wheelchair From Govt
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has invited students enrolled at public sector universities and affiliated colleges during 2022-22 to apply for the Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme. The wheelchairs will be distributed among students with physical and permanent ambulatory disabilities that necessitate the use of a wheelchair.
PM Electric Wheelchair 2022
Recently Prime Minister Imran Khan has launched Electric Wheelchair Scheme Phase III 2022 for all the disabled students who are studying in Pakistani Universities. The responsible authority is HEC which collect application forms, review forms and announce selected candidates list.
Under the umbrella of Prime Minister Youth Program, the Government of Pakistan plans to enlarge the scope of the PM Youth Program by launching a scheme for distributing 500 Motorized or Electric Wheelchairs to empower special students (having disability) studying in HEC recognized Public Sector Higher Education Institutions in Pakistan and the State of Azad Jammu & Kashmir as well.
The core objective of the scheme is to empower special students having a disability and to enable them equally to contribute to the economic development of the country besides institutionalizing inclusive development leaving no one behind. So that each one of us should participate in the national development process equally with dignity and self-pride.
Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
It’s a wonderful electric wheelchair that would be helpful for special students. Disabled Male and female both can apply for getting a wheelchair from the government of Pakistan through HEC System. Prime Minister’s Youth Program is a Revolutionary programme for the socio-economic development of youth. It has broad vision of schemes aimed at enabling youth and poor segments of population to get good employment opportunities, secure economic empowerment, acquire skills needed for gainful employment, to enhance access to higher education and IT tools, avail on-the-job training or internship for young graduates.
Electric Wheelchair Scheme Instructions
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan will be the executing agency of the scheme.
- During Phase-I, 500 Motorized/Electric Wheelchairs will be distributed to amongst special students enrolled in public sector Universities or Higher Education Institutions across the country and Azad Jammu & Kashmir on meritorious basis.
Eligibility Criteria Electric Wheelchair
- Special Students of HEC recognized public sector universities and degree awarding institutions of Pakistan and AJ&K requiring ambulatory assistance.
- Students enrolled in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MS/MPhil and PhD Programs.
- Valid Certificate of Special ambulatory need from relevant government institution duly verified by the head of the respective institution.
- Holding Nationality of Pakistan.
Geographical Spread out:-
- From All over Pakistan.
How to Apply?
Procedure for Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2022 is concerned as Students meeting the eligibility criteria are advised to fill in the online application at eportal.hec.gov.pk/wheelchair, print attach necessary documents and submit through office of the respective Vice-Chancellor or designated person. Universities will forward all eligible cases to HEC in One transaction, for distribution of Wheelchairs on merit basis.
Eligible Students must get registered before the 15th November mentioned above. Under Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme. To get more information please keep in touch with us.
You Might Also Like
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2022 Eligibility Application...
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2022 for Poor, Selected Areas ...
- HEC Banned Universities List 2022 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- Pak-USAID HEC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Appli...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2022 Downloa...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2022 Registration Form Download...