Higher Education Commission HEC has announced PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020 for disable students. All the candidates who are studying in the HEC recognized public universities and are not able to walk without wheelchair, canes, walker etc. Applicants who are deserving and fulfil the eligibility criteria they can apply online by visiting the below-mentioned link. Those individuals who have already received the wheelchair they are not able to apply for the program. The distribution will be made on merit basis and aspirants who fulfil the eligibility criteria for this program.
Last Date: 30 April 2020
Under the umbrella of Prime Minister Youth Program, the Government of Pakistan plans to enlarge the scope of the PM Youth Program by launching a scheme for distributing 500 Motorized or Electric Wheelchairs to empower special students (having disability) studying in HEC recognized Public Sector Higher Education Institutions in Pakistan and the State of Azad Jammu & Kashmir as well.
The core objective of the scheme is to empower special students having a disability and to enable them equally to contribute to the economic development of the country besides institutionalizing inclusive development leaving no one behind. So that each one of us should participate in the national development process equally with dignity and self-pride.
Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
It’s a wonderful electric wheelchair that would be helpful for special students. Disabled Male and female both can apply for getting a wheelchair from the government of Pakistan through HEC System. Prime Minister’s Youth Program is a Revolutionary programme for the socio-economic development of youth. It has broad vision of schemes aimed at enabling youth and poor segments of population to get good employment opportunities, secure economic empowerment, acquire skills needed for gainful employment, to enhance access to higher education and IT tools, avail on-the-job training or internship for young graduates.
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan will be the executing agency of the scheme.
- During Phase-I, 500 Motorized/Electric Wheelchairs will be distributed to amongst special students enrolled in public sector Universities or Higher Education Institutions across the country and Azad Jammu & Kashmir on meritorious basis.
- Special Students of HEC recognized public sector universities and degree awarding institutions of Pakistan and AJ&K requiring ambulatory assistance.
- Students enrolled in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MS/MPhil and PhD Programs.
- Valid Certificate of Special ambulatory need from relevant government institution duly verified by the head of the respective institution.
- Holding Nationality of Pakistan.
Geographical Spread out:-
- From All over Pakistan.
How to Apply?
Procedure for Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020 is concerned as Students meeting the eligibility criteria are advised to fill in the online application at eportal.hec.gov.pk/wheelchair, print attach necessary documents and submit through office of the respective Vice-Chancellor or designated person. Universities will forward all eligible cases to HEC in One transaction, for distribution of Wheelchairs on merit basis.
Eligible Students must get registered before the last date mentioned above. Under Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme. To get more information please keep in touch with us.
You Might Also Like
- Check AIOU Tutor Online For Matric FA BA B.ed Assignments
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Winner Balloting Results S...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Registration Form Download...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2020 Downloa...
- Pak-USAID HEC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Appli...
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2020 Eligibility Application...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- HEC Banned Universities List 2020 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK