Higher Education Commission HEC has announced Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2022 Phase III for disabled students. All the candidates who are studying in HEC-recognized public universities are not able to walk without wheelchairs, canes, walkers etc. Applicants who are deserving for Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme and fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply online by visiting the below-mentioned link. Those individuals who have already received the wheelchair are not able to apply for the program. The distribution will be made on a merit basis and aspirants who fulfil the eligibility criteria for this program.
Electric Wheelchair Scheme Important Dates
Announcement Date: 16th October 2022
Last Date Submission: 30th November 2022
PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme Phase III
After the successful completion of PM Wheelchair Phase I and Phase II, Phase III is announced. Those students who do not get a wheelchair in the previous phase can apply online in phase III. Have physical and permanent ambulatory disabilities to such a degree that they are unable to move from place to place without the aid of a wheelchair.
Fee Wheelchair From Govt
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has invited students enrolled at public sector universities and affiliated colleges during 2022-22 to apply for the Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme. The wheelchairs will be distributed among students with physical and permanent ambulatory disabilities that necessitate the use of a wheelchair.
PM Electric Wheelchair 2022
Recently Prime Minister Imran Khan has launched Electric Wheelchair Scheme Phase III 2022 for all disabled students who are studying in Pakistani Universities. The responsible authority is HEC which collect application forms, review forms and announce the selected candidates’ list.
Under the umbrella of the Prime Minister Youth Program, the Government of Pakistan plans to enlarge the scope of the PM Youth Program by launching a scheme for distributing 500 Motorized or Electric Wheelchairs to empower special students (having disabilities) studying in HEC recognized Public Sector Higher Education Institutions in Pakistan and the State of Azad Jammu & Kashmir as well.
The core objective of the scheme is to empower special students having a disability and to enable them equally to contribute to the economic development of the country besides institutionalizing inclusive development leaving no one behind. So that each one of us should participate in the national development process equally with dignity and self-pride.
Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2022 Apply Online
It’s a wonderful electric wheelchair that would be helpful for special students. Disabled Males and females both can apply for getting a wheelchair from the government of Pakistan through HEC System. Prime Minister’s Youth Program is a Revolutionary programme for the socio-economic development of youth. It has a broad vision of schemes aimed at enabling youth and poor segments of the population to get good employment opportunities, secure economic empowerment, acquire skills needed for gainful employment, enhance access to higher education and IT tools, and avail on-the-job training or internship for young graduates.
Electric Wheelchair Scheme Instructions
- The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan will be the executing agency of the scheme.
- During Phase-I, 500 Motorized/Electric Wheelchairs will be distributed special students enrolled in public sector Universities or Higher Education Institutions across the country and Azad Jammu & Kashmir on a meritorious basis.
Eligibility Criteria Electric Wheelchair
- Special Students of HEC recognized public sector universities and degree awarding institutions of Pakistan and AJ&K requiring ambulatory assistance.
- Students enrolled in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MS/MPhil and PhD Programs.
- Valid Certificate of Special ambulatory need from relevant government institution duly verified by the head of the respective institution.
- Holding Nationality of Pakistan.
Geographical Spread out:-
- From All over Pakistan.
How to Apply?
Procedure for Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2022 is concerned as Students meeting the eligibility criteria are advised to fill in the online application at eportal.hec.gov.pk/wheelchair, print and attach necessary documents and submit them through the office of the respective Vice-Chancellor or designated person. Universities will forward all eligible cases to HEC in One transaction, for the distribution of Wheelchairs on a merit basis.
Eligible Students must get registered before the 30th of November mentioned above. Under Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme. To get more information please keep in touch with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for a government wheelchair?
Candidates who are interested and eligible may apply online at hec.gov.pk/wheelchair.
What is the government doing to help the disabled?
The government pays the employer’s share of the disabled employee’s provident fund and employee state insurance for up to three years for persons with disabilities employed at a monthly wage of Rs. 25,000.
Who are eligible for a disability certificate?
All people who have been certified by the authorised authority to have a disability as defined in the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, of 2016
You Might Also Like
- How to Apply for CSS in Pakistan Requirements and Forms Deta...
- List of Karachi Postal Code Area Code Zip Code Colony Wise D...
- NAVTTC Admission Forms Download PDF and Candidates Lists
- PEC Engineering 19th Practice Exams Result Online 2022 Check
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2022
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2022 Eligibility Application...
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...