President, Prime Minister, CM, Ministers and MNA MPA Monthly Salaries and Allowances in Pakistan
Each National Assembly is formed for a five-year term, commencing from the date of the first sitting, after which it is automatically dissolved. Currently the National Assembly can not be dissolved by the President of Pakistan; it is dissolved by the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Check further details about President, Prime Minister, CM, Ministers and MNA MPA monthly salaries and allowances in Pakistan complete information updates from this page.
Today we will discus here something different which I thing you don’t know Our topic is President, Prime Minister, CM, Ministers, MNA and MPA their monthly expense and Monthly Salaries with Allowances and without allowances in Pakistan. The One of the Parliamentarian member salary twenty seven thousand three hundred seventy seven rupees (Rs 27377/-). and their daily allowance and conveyance allowance amount is, allowances For each day during any period of residence on duty, a member shall be entitled to receive daily allowance at the rate of one thousand (Rs. 1000/- and conveyance allowance at the rate of seven hundred and fifty rupees (Rs. 750/-).
They get the Traveling allowance as well that are an amount equal to the aggregate of one air-conditioned class fare. We are are discussing about political members and gazetted officers salaries and and Allowances as well here. You can get the Information here about the Barrocartes and Technocrats like President, Prime Minister, CM, Ministers, MNA and MPA their starting salaries with allowances and without allowances, its really surprising news.
President, Prime Minister, CM, Ministers and MNA MPA
Monthly Salaries and Allowances in Pakistan
Daily Express News
According to the news that mentioned above the President of Pakistan Asif Ali Zardari’s Monthly salary was 80000/- and the previous President of Pakistan Parvaz Musharaf Monthly Pension is Rs 68000/- . The revised salary scale will be as under: The first figures show previous salary, while revised salary is shown in brackets and after revised salaries are provided below as well you can get the Information about. (According to newspaper Dawn 2012)
- President of Pakistan (Rs 80,000)
- Chief Minister Rs 21,000, (Rs 39,000)
- Speaker Rs 20,250, (Rs 37,000)
- Minister Rs 18,000, (Rs 35,000)
- Deputy Speaker Rs 18,000, (Rs 35,000)
- Opposition Leader Rs 18,000, (Rs 35,000)
- Adviser (Rs 30,000)
- Parliamentary Secretary Rs 20,000
- MPA Rs 4,500, (Rs 10,000)
|2010 11,903 p.m|
|(c)||Office Maintenance Allowance||8,000 p.m|
|(e)||Sumptuary Allowance||5,000 p.m|
Adhoc Relief Allowance
|2011 3,571 p.m|
|(g)||Ad-hoc Relief Allowance-||2012 5,475 p.m|
|Total: 71,326 p.m|
We will provided you in our next article Salaries of the Higher Ranked Officers Armed Forces Polices Forces Judges etc Actually we don’t know their actual salaries and pays monthly but we should know about Pakistan’s everything and we should interest it because we are Pakistani Nationals.
You Might Also Like
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- PM Youth Loan Scheme 2023 Application Form Online
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2023 with Their Income
- NADRA Computerized Birth Certificate Online Download in Paki...
- How to Apply for NADRA CNIC Online Complete ID Card Registra...
- Best School in Quetta List of Educational Institutions
- Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2023 Phase...
- Check Electricity Bill Online by WAPDA Billing System Old an...
- HEC Banned Universities List 2023 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- The Smart School All Campuses and Branches Details Address a...