Prime Minister’s PM Nawaz Sharif has announce the Youth Skills Development Vocational Training Program for the Female of Faisalabad 2020. The Youth Skills Development Scheme is aimed at providing vocational training to unemployed young individuals for acquiring productive skills for gainful employment.
Regional Office National Vocational and Technical Training Commission (New Tech) Lahore Chinab Engineering Works and Founders Private Limited Jhumra Road Nishaatabad Faisalabad with the coordination Prime Minister has announced the Special Training program Pakistan. For the Female (Youth) Technical and Professional Skills Education will be starts now.
Free of Cost Courses are providing by the Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif offered for all Pakistan Female candidates (Youth Skills) 2020. Qualification Should Be Matric All Matric Pass Females Can apply for this scheme 2020 within due dates.
PM Youth Skills Development Vocational Training Program Faisalabad 2020 for Female Application Form, Registration Procedure
Application Form Submission of Last Date is 11th April 2020 by hand, Interviews will be taken from the Selected candidates on 21 April 2020, After Interview All Selected Candidates final Merit Lists will be announced on 25 April 2020 on this page below.
- Foundry Supervisor
Young men and women, who have received middle level education (Matric) and are maximum 25 years of age are eligible beneficiaries of the scheme.
The scheme has nationwide outreach. It is believed that outcome of such schemes shall not be restricted by factors such as provincial or regional affiliation.
The government would support a fee equivalent to or less than Rs.3,000 per month for a duration of six months
A monthly stipend of Rs.2,000 for six months would be paid to each beneficiary of the scheme.
Number of Trainees:
As estimated, 25,000 individuals will benefit from the scheme in the capacity.
Budget Allocation FY 2020:
Rs.800 Million have been allocated to the scheme in the Financial Year 2020 Budget.
NAVTTC/Ministry of Education and Trainings would be the central executing agency of the scheme. Provincial TEVTAs and the Federal Government Skills Training Institutes that are to work in collaboration with the central executing agency, will be responsible for designing the program and the final evaluation form.
Standardized training modules of trades with a global demand will be offered. The duration of each will be six months.
You Might Also Like
- FFC Educational Scholarships 2020 for Matric FSc Students Ap...
- Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 Application form Online Filling Gu...
- Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020 Apply...
- Check AIOU Tutor Online For Matric FA BA B.ed Assignments
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Winner Balloting Results S...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Registration Form Download...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2020 Downloa...
- Pak-USAID HEC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Appli...
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2020 Eligibility Application...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation