Under Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program, the National Vocational & Technical Training Commission (NAVTTC), has organized various training and educational programs for unemployed citizens of Punjab Province. These free of cost course are aimed towards enriching the candidates with necessary skills related to various fields so that they will be able to earn for themselves and their families. So below we have provided complete details about the schedule, application form submission process and requirements which are needed to be fulfilled in order to become eligible for these offered courses.
The courses are being offered at various institutes in different cities and will have a duration of 6 months. The minimum required education to become eligible for admission is middle while the number of total available seats is different for each course. So all the interested individuals who are aged between 16 to 36 years, can submit their applications at Regional Office NAVTTC. Candidates can either fill the form or write the application on a plain paper as both of them are acceptable.
In order to become eligible for admission in these course, the applicants are required to fulfill a certain eligibility criteria which has been mentioned below. Any applicant failing to fulfill even a single requirement will not be considered eligible and therefore will be eliminated from the selection procedure.
- Age between 16 to 36 years
- Candidates must have pass Middle
- Passing the written test/interview
PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program 2022
Phase-IV Batch-II Eligibility Application Form & Schedule
Documents Required to be attached with Application Form:
- CNIC attested copy
- Copies of academic certificates
- 3 attested passport size images
Once the application form submission process will be completed, the applicants will be then called for written test/interview. The classed are scheduled to began from May 2022 onwards and those who will be selected for the courses, will be given the facilities of free residence, food and transportation along with a monthly stipend of 3 thousand rupees. On the completion of the course, some trades will also be given free tool kits while the second batch of the courses will start afterwards.
You Might Also Like
- PEC Engineering 19th Practice Exams Result Online 2022 Check
- Top Ten Heroes of Pakistani People
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2022
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2022 Eligibility Application...
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2022 for Poor, Selected Areas ...
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- Pak-USAID HEC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Appli...