We are glad to inform the needy and deserving students that Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2020 has been announced for students and all of our visitors can read complete details about the scheme including eligibility criteria and selected areas through this page. Under the PM fee Reimbursement Scheme 2020 , the students belonging to underdeveloped areas of the country such Punjab KPK Balochistan Jammu & Kashmir will be given scholarships for post-graduate degrees (M.A, MSc, M.Phil, MS and Ph.D).
The Federal Government’s aim towards introducing this scheme is to provide opportunities of gaining higher education to students who are talented but still aren’t able to complete their higher education due to financial constraints. So through this scheme, the federal government will pay the complete tuition fee of selected students.
According to the announcement made by the government, total 100,000 scholarships will be granted to students over two years and for this purpose, Rs 1.8 billion has been allocated for the scheme in budget of year FY 2020 -2021.
PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2020 for Poor, Selected Less Developed Areas & Eligibility
The scholarships through PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2020 are being awarded upon 100% merit and every interested candidate is required to fulfill a certain eligibility criteria in order to become eligible for the scheme. Below we have provided the complete eligibility criteria:
- Students having the domicile of Punjab (Divisions of Khushab,Mianwali,Bhakkar and Attock), Balochistan, Interior Sindh, less developed areas of KP (Chitral,lower dir,upper dir,swat,Buner,Shangla,Malakand,D.I.khan,Laki Marwat,Batgram,Kohat,Hangu,Karak), FATA and Gilgit–Baltistan are eligible for the scheme.
- Both male and female students are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant must be enrolled in Master/Ph.D program in a public sector institute recognized by Higher Education Commission.
- Refugees of Jammu & Kashmir.
So if you fulfill these basic requirements, you should submit your application form immediately as the number of available scholarships is limited. First the registration procedure will be completed and then further details related to the selection process will be issued so we strongly recommend that you keep visiting us back on regular basis in order to get all the latest updates.
The last date to apply online is
20th April,2019. For getting more updates regarding the list of universities and colleges affiliated directly on HEC panel keep in touch with us as well.
You Might Also Like
- Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020 Apply...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- Upcoming PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- Check AIOU Tutor Online For Matric FA BA B.ed Assignments
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Result 2020 Check Online
- KPK Insaaf Rozgaar Scheme 2020 Loan Application Forms Eligib...
- Join Pak Army as GDMO / Specialists 2020 Intelligence Test