The Punjab Land Development Company (PLDC) has started its working on Ashiana Housing Scheme in the cities of Faisalabad, Sahiwal and Sargodha. All the individuals who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can download the PLDC Ashiana Housing Scheme application forms online here from this page. Along with this, the complete payment plan of the scheme has also been mentioned in detail below on this page.
The Ashiana Housing Scheme has been launched by Chief Minister Punjab, Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif in order to provide homes to the poor and homeless people of the province at a affordable price. Now the people of Faisalabad, Sargodha and Sahiwal can become the owner of their own house by just paying the monthly installment almost equal to the rent they have been paying for their current residence.
PLDC Ashiana Housing Scheme Faisalabad Sahiwal Sargodha Application Forms Download Online Payment Plan Official
The Ashiana Housing Scheme was launched a few years ago by the government of Punjab and by providing extremely good living facilities on a quite cheap price, it has been very successful and highly praised by the public. The Ashiana Housing Scheme includes all the modern day society features like Carpeted roads, Water Supply, Sewerage, Transportation, School, Parks, Commercial Area, Community Centers and Health Clubs.
In order to make sure that the houses are allotted only to rightfully deserving applicants, a certain Allotment/Eligibility criteria has been imposed by the Government of Punjab which is mentioned below:
- The applicant should have an income of less than Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Monthly installment of an house will be the same as the monthly rent of a house with same size.
- There is a reserved quota for orphans and widows.
- Only those individuals are eligible for the scheme who live in a joint family or rented house.
Ashiana Housing Scheme Payment Plan:
The candidates whom application will be selected via lucky draw, will have to pay 25% amount in advance of total Price. All individuals will be given subsidy on monthly installments by the Government of Punjab.
You Might Also Like
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2021 for Poor, Selected Areas ...
- HEC Banned Universities List 2021 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships Merit Awards...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2021 Eligibility Application...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2021 Downloa...