Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has announced a special quota scholarship 2023. They announced the PEEF Scholarship for Intermediate and Graduation level students. Applicants who recently passed the examination for 2020 are eligible to apply. Applicants read the terms and conditions and download the application form. Fill in the required information and apply.
- Announced date: 22nd February 2023
- Last Date of Intermediate: 19th March 2023
- Last Date of Bachelor: 31st March 2023
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a program governed by the Government of Punjab to establish opportunities for bright boys and girls students. PEEF is established with the objective of providing scholarships to talented and needy students for pursuing quality education with equal opportunities. Since its establishment, PEEF has awarded more than 150,000 scholarships worth Rs. 16 billion to students of Punjab.
Educational Scholarships under the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) program are awarded to the students every year. This year scholarships would be given to the students in all districts of the Punjab province. The Government of Pakistan will provide equal opportunities and scholarships to bright and deserving students. Bright and hardworking students should make use of the program.
PEEF scholarships are awarded for the following four (4) levels of educations. The level-wise allocation of the scholarship is given below:
- Intermediate 50%
- Graduation 50%
- The special quota has also been allocated to other provinces/areas
Scholarship Stipend Rates:
Following scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the scholarships awarded during the year 2023-2021.
|For students studying in||Monthly Stipend for Day Scholar (Rs.)||Monthly Stipend for Boarders* (Rs.)|
|Graduation (BA, B.Sc)||2,500||4,000|
|Professional Degree / Courses (BS, B.Sc. Hons., MBBS, Engineering, B.Com, IT, etc.)||3,000||4,500|
|Master Level (Public Sector Universities)||Monthly Stipend||3,000||5,000|
|Tuition Fee||a) Admission Fee & Registration Fee
b) Tuition Fee
PEEF scholarships are awarded to those students who have secured more than 60% marks in their required educational level and whose parent’s income is less than Rs. 15,000. Every year Government announces the PEEF scholarship scheme for deserving students.
We will update you with the latest information about PEEF scholarships as soon as the government will announce. PEEF scholarship application form will also be uploaded here. Till then keep visiting Gotest.pk to get more information about PEEF.
You Might Also Like
- PM Youth Loan Scheme 2023 Application Form Online
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2023 with Their Income
- NADRA Computerized Birth Certificate Online Download in Paki...
- How to Apply for NADRA CNIC Online Complete ID Card Registra...
- Best School in Quetta List of Educational Institutions
- Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2023 Phase...
- Check Electricity Bill Online by WAPDA Billing System Old an...
- HEC Banned Universities List 2023 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- The Smart School All Campuses and Branches Details Address a...
- List of the Top Universities/Colleges offering Software Engi...