Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has announced a special quota scholarship 2021. They announced the PEEF Scholarship for Intermediate and Graduation level students. Applicants who recently passed the examination for 2020 are eligible to apply. Applicants read the terms and conditions and download the application form. Fill in the required information and apply.
- Announced date: 22nd February 2021
- Last Date of Intermediate: 19th March 2021
- Last Date of Bachelor: 31st March 2021
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a program governed by the Government of Punjab to establish opportunities for bright boys and girls students. PEEF is established with the objective of providing scholarships to talented and needy students for pursuing quality education with equal opportunities. Since its establishment, PEEF has awarded more than 150,000 scholarships worth Rs. 16 billion to students of Punjab.
Educational Scholarships under the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) program are awarded to the students every year. This year scholarships would be given to the students in all districts of the Punjab province. The Government of Pakistan will provide equal opportunities and scholarships to bright and deserving students. Bright and hardworking students should make use of the program.
PEEF scholarships are awarded for the following four (4) levels of educations. The level-wise allocation of the scholarship is given below:
- Intermediate 50%
- Graduation 50%
- The special quota has also been allocated to other provinces/areas
Scholarship Stipend Rates:
Following scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the scholarships awarded during the year 2021-2021.
|For students studying in||Monthly Stipend for Day Scholar (Rs.)||Monthly Stipend for Boarders* (Rs.)|
|Graduation (BA, B.Sc)||2,500||4,000|
|Professional Degree / Courses (BS, B.Sc. Hons., MBBS, Engineering, B.Com, IT, etc.)||3,000||4,500|
|Master Level (Public Sector Universities)||Monthly Stipend||3,000||5,000|
|Tuition Fee||a) Admission Fee & Registration Fee
b) Tuition Fee
PEEF scholarships are awarded to those students who have secured more than 60% marks in their required educational level and whose parent’s income is less than Rs. 15,000. Every year Government announces the PEEF scholarship scheme for deserving students.
We will update you with the latest information about PEEF scholarships as soon as the government will announce. PEEF scholarship application form will also be uploaded here. Till then keep visiting Gotest.pk to get more information about PEEF.
You Might Also Like
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2021 Eligibility Application...
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV 202...
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2021 for Poor, Selected Areas ...
- HEC Banned Universities List 2021 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships Merit Awards...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2021 Winner Balloting Results S...