The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) is a program governed by the Government of Punjab to establish opportunities for the bright boys and girls students. PEEF is established with the objective of providing scholarships to talented and needy students for pursuing quality education with equal opportunities. Since its establishment, PEEF has awarded more than 150,000 scholarships worth Rs. 16 billion to students of Punjab.
Educational Scholarships under the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) program are awarded to the students every year. This year scholarships would be given to the students in all districts of the Punjab province. The Government of Pakistan will provide equal opportunities and scholarships to the bright and deserving students. Bright and hardworking students should make use of the program.
PEEF Scholarship Categories:
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) scholarships have been classified into two major categories:
- Outreach Scholarships (80% of the total number of scholarships)
- Special Quota Scholarships (20% of the total number of scholarships)
PEEF scholarships are awarded for the following four (4) levels of educations. The level wise allocation of scholarship is given below:
- Secondary 20%
- Intermediate 30%
- Graduation 30%
- Masters’ 20%
- Special quota has also been allocated to other provinces/areas
Scholarship Stipend Rates:
Following scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the scholarships awarded during the year 2020-2020.
|For students studying in||Monthly Stipend for Day Scholar (Rs.)||Monthly Stipend for Boarders* (Rs.)|
|Graduation (BA, B.Sc)||2,500||4,000|
|Professional Degree / Courses (BS, B.Sc. Hons., MBBS, Engineering, B.Com, IT, etc.)||3,000||4,500|
|Master Level (Public Sector Universities)||Monthly Stipend||3,000||5,000|
|Tuition Fee||a) Admission Fee & Registration Fee
b) Tuition Fee
PEEF scholarships are awarded to those students who have secured more than 60% marks in their required educational level and whose parent’s income is less than Rs. 15,000. Every year Government announces PEEF scholarship scheme for the deserving students.
We will update you with the latest information about PEEF scholarships as soon the government will announce. PEEF scholarship application form will also be uploaded here. Till then keep visiting Gotest.pk to get more information about PEEF.
You Might Also Like
- FFC Educational Scholarships 2020 for Matric FSc Students Ap...
- Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 Application form Online Filling Gu...
- Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020 Apply...
- Check AIOU Tutor Online For Matric FA BA B.ed Assignments
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Winner Balloting Results S...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Registration Form Download...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2020 Downloa...
- Pak-USAID HEC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Appli...
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2020 Eligibility Application...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation