Punjab Examination Commission PEC has announced Scholarships for the brilliant top students of 5th and 8th grade classes. Punjab Examination Commission is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Punjab to assess and examine students’ learning achievements particularly of grades 5 and 8. It started working in 2005 and now conducts 5th and 8th class exams every year for the students of all districts of Punjab.
There is no registration fee for PEC exams. Registration will be started after the summer holidays. If you are 5th class or 8th class student get your name registered for the 5th and 8th class annual examination under the PEC Punjab Examination Commission by submitting the registration form along with all required documents mentioned below.
PEC and FDE 5th Class and 8th Class Scholarships 2021 For Top Students
- Copy of domicile,
- “B” Form copy,
- Father’s CNIC Copy
- Copy of Result Card of the Previous Class
- 70% Percent Marks in 5th class Result
- 70% Percent Marks in 8th class Result
- Candidate Appeared must in Board Exams
You should work hard for your exams once registered for the 5th or 8th class PEC examination. If you want to get a PEC scholarship you have to prove that you are one of the brilliant students. Every year Annual Examinations of the 5th class and 8th classes are held under the supervision of the Punjab Education Commission in all districts of the Punjab province. The date is announced one month before the annual exams and results are declared after 6 weeks from the date of commencement of exams. This year PEC will announce the results in the last week of March and lucky top students will be able to receive their scholarships.
If you become successful to get more than 70% of marks in 5th class or 8th class exams then you will be eligible for scholarships announced by PEC. Once you have got brilliant marks you should contact school management authorities. The management will give you a Form you should fill up that form and attach with that for some required documentation like your B Form, your result card of 5th class/8th class, and Scholarship Application form. You have to submit the attested documents at your district education office. Eligible candidates will be awarded a scholarship from PEC. At this level, brilliant students are also given PEEF scholarships from the Government.
Federal Board Islamabad is going to conduct the scholarship examination this year. Last year the board decided to conduct the scholarship examinations for class 5th and 8th. If you have a hot good percentage of marks you can appear in the scholarship examination and easily get the scholarship. Students can easily attempt the question paper once they have prepared hard for the scholarship exam.
You Might Also Like
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV 202...
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2021 for Poor, Selected Areas ...
- HEC Banned Universities List 2021 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships Merit Awards...
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2021 Eligibility Application...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2021 Downloa...