The EPS-TOPIK computer based test is going to take place under the supervision of Human Resources Development Services of Korea with the cooperation of Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, Government of Pakistan. According to the Korean Employment Permit System, all the individuals who want to work in Korea under the employment permit system must pass a Korean Language test EPS-TOPIK. The test is conducted by the Human Resources Development Services of Korea and only those candidates are considered eligible to apply for jobs in Korea who will pass this test. Below we have provided complete details related to the test including eligibility criteria, required documents and test format along with the online download of registration form.
So any individual who is interested in seeking job in Korea under the employment permit system, should apply for registration of the test immediately. As the number of seats available are limited so the selection of the applicants who will appear in the EPS-TOPIK test will be made through computerized draw. First the interested candidates will have to get themselves registered for the draw during 7th April to 18th April. The draw will be conducted on 22nd April, while the registration of selected candidates via computerized draw will be completed during 23rd April to 25th April. The announced date on which the EPS-TOPIK Computer based test will be held is 26th May.
In order to become eligible for appearing in the test, there is a specific criteria that must be fulfilled by every interested candidate otherwise he won’t be allowed to appear in the test. The criteria has been mentioned below:
- Age Limit: Between 18 to 39 years
- Applicant must not have been deported from Korea in past.
- Candidate must not have any restriction imposed by ECL, Pakistan from traveling abroad.
- Test Fee: 24 American Dollars
- The registration forms can be obtained from any registration point.
- The two colored recent images of 4.5 * 3.5 size.
- A colored copy of Passport attached with the application form.
- Reading: 25 Questions of 100 Marks
- Listening: 25 Questions of 100 Marks
Overseas Pakistanis Korean EPS-TOPIK Computer Test Online Preparation Registration Forms Result and Selected Candidates List Download
The EPS-TOPIK will consist of two parts which are reading and listening. Both test will consist of 25 questions and each test will be of 100 marks. The candidates will be given 40 minutes for the reading test while the time allowed for listening test is 30 minutes. The candidates who will score between 80 to 200 marks in the exam will be included in the merit list.
The EPS-TOPIK computer based test is extremely important and certainly not an easy one to pass, so to help our visitors in clearing this test with good marks and getting their name included in the merit list, here we have provided free online tests for the preparation of EPS-TOPIK.
You can attempt these online tests available on Gotest.pk as they will help you in evaluating your current level of preparation for the actual exam along with giving you a quite accurate idea about the type of questions which can be asked in the actual test.
Once you have appeared in the EPS-TOPIK test, keep visiting us on regular basis as we will provide you the complete result of the test along with the list of selected candidates online here through this page.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- Check AIOU Tutor Online For Matric FA BA B.ed Assignments
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2019 Winner Balloting Results S...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2019 Registration Form Download...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2019 Downloa...
- Pak-USAID HEC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Appli...
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2019 Eligibility Application...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- HEC Banned Universities List 2019 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK