Naya Pakistan Housing Programme How to apply as registration form issued now all over country. Naya Pakistan Housing Program registration form 2020 download procedure start by NADRA check further requirements about latest advertisement eligibility criteria required documents information complete details.
National Database and Registration Authority NADRA issued the registration form for eligible candidates PM Imran Khan’s ‘Naya Pakistan Housing Programme’.
As per details, a registration process has been initiated in the seven districts with the cooperation of the NADRA to collect data for housing needs of the people. PM Imran Khan launches Naya Pakistan Housing Program.
In the first phase of the project seven districts would be facilitated, including Sukkur, Quetta, Gilgit, Muzaffarabad, Swat, Islamabad and Faisalabad.
Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2020 Download Online
How to apply
The people can avail the facility of online form and download it from the website of NADRA as the authority issued the document hours after Imran Khan’s inauguration of the project. While it can be submitted within two months (from October 22 to December 21) along with Rs250 registration fee at the selected district offices.
The form can be downloaded from NADRA’s website.
Earlier, PM Khan launched ‘Naya Pakistan Housing Programme’ at a special ceremony in Islamabad. Speaking on the occasion, he said that the target of the government is to ensure the provision of five million affordable houses for underprivileged classes during the next five years.
The PM expressed the confidence that the programme would not only help realize the dream of a shelter for the poor but also create employment opportunities. It will also attract local and foreign investment and stimulate about 40 related industries.
The eligibility criteria
- Only one person per family (husband, wife and children ) is eligible to apply in this scheme.
- Preference will be given to candidates who do not own any independent residential unit in Pakistan.
- The homes are to be made for the common man, who earns Rs10,000-25,000 a month.
- PKR 250 per form should be deposited along with this registration form.
- Based on the data collected from these forms, housing specification including design, price and site will be decided for the applicants.
A Flagship Project
Prime Minister Imran Khan has unveiled his government’s flagship project Naya Pakistan Housing Programme – ensuring the provision of five million low-cost houses for underprivileged classes during the next five years.
Khan is optimistic that the successful implementation of the programme would not only boost the country’s economy but create immense job opportunities as well.
According to the programme, the government would provide the required land for the project and play the role of a regulator and facilitator to address bottlenecks to ensure enabling environment through the one-window facilitation centre for public and private sectors and non-profit organisations who would execute the project.
Offices, where forms can be submitted:
- SUKKUR: DC Office, Sukkur
- QUETTA: NADRA Registration Center, adjacent Helper Eye Hospital, Sariab Road Quetta
- GILGIT : DC Office, Gilgit
- MUZAFFARABAD: DC Office old secretariat, Muzaffarabad
- SWAT: DC Office, District Court, Mengura Swat
- ISLAMABAD: NADRA Mega Center, Blue Area Islamabad
- FAISALABAD: DC Office Faisalabad
You Might Also Like
- Check AIOU Tutor Online For Matric FA BA B.ed Assignments
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Winner Balloting Results S...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Registration Form Download...
- Pak-USAID HEC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Appli...
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2020 Eligibility Application...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- HEC Banned Universities List 2020 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships Merit Awards...