A revolutionary Initiative of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the deprived and Unemployed persons Khud Kafalat Scheme until Rs.2 Billion Program. The Loan will be given to the low income, Unemployed and skilled poor people Interest free, Distributed through Bank of Khyber by the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa govt.
Its Eligibility criteria is very easy and maximum people will be get this interest free loan, So if you are eligible or you are meeting to the criteria of Easy load Scheme Khud Kafalat Khayber Pakhtunkhwa, So please as soon as possible you should apply for this scheme and avail the chance and start you you better future.
Contributing significantly to income and employment generation, The Bank of Khyber (BOK) considers the promotion of micro-enterprises as one of the alternative economic development strategies for the province. For this purpose the BOK launched its micro business development in 1995 and rural financial services in 1997.
KPK Khud Kafalat Rozgar Scheme 2021 Registration Forms Apply Online and Eligibility Procedure Download
Here below we are providing you the Complete eligibility Criteria for the Khud Kafalat Loan Scheme Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Eligibilty Criteria for Loan:-
- Any low Income or Unemployed person is eligible for the load in individual capacity for a feasible business. (Educated and Skilled Persons will be given priority)
- Permanent Resident of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Applicant should be 18 to 50 years of age.
- Applicant should not be in debt or defaulter of any band/institution.
- Applicant should not have received an amount by BISP’s waseela-e-Haq or other governemnt scheme.
Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 200,000/-
Two personal guarantors will be required.
Bank of Khyber Reserves the right to reject the any guarantor.
Term of Loan is 3 Years
Last date for the submissions of applications:
28th February 2021.
Maximum loan repayment period is 03 years.
(the Bank will determine credit amount on the basis of business kind)
by the Department of Industry and technical education government of khyber pakhtunkhwa.
For the Further Information you must keep stay with us and if you want to ask any question so you can ask in below comment section, we will help you.
You Might Also Like
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2021 Eligibility Application...
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2021 for Poor, Selected Areas ...
- HEC Banned Universities List 2021 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships Merit Awards...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2021 Downloa...