The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province has announced the Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund (CMEEF) scholarship program 2022 and all of our visitors can check the complete eligibility criteria, schedule, and also download the application form through this page. All the expenses will be covered in the scholarship and the selected individuals will also be awarded a monthly stipend of Rs. 5000.
The scholarships are available in various disciplines for the following institutions:
- UET, Peshawar
- Comsats, Islamabad
- Comsats, Abbottabad
- NUST Islamabad
- GIK, Swabi
- IBA, Karachi
- IMSciences, Peshawar
- QAU, Islamabad
- LUMS, Lahore
- Shifa College of Medicine, STMU, Islamabad
The number of available scholarships and disciplines are different for each university which can be checked in detail through the image given below.
KPK CMEEF Scholarship Program 2022 Eligibility Criteria Dates & Schedule Application Form
In order to become eligible for these scholarships, all the applicants are required to fulfill certain criteria. Any candidate failing to meet even a single eligibility requirement will not be granted the scholarship and will be eliminated from the selection procedure. Following is the complete eligibility criteria for Chief Minister’s Education Endowment Fund (CMEEF) scholarship program:
- Applicant must have the domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa.
- The candidate must not be the recipient of any other scholarship already.
- The monthly income of the father/guardian must not be more than Rs. 100,000 per month.
- Qualified for admission in merit in any of the Approved Institutions.
The students who fulfill these eligibility requirements and want to seek this scholarship can apply for it now. The interested candidates can apply directly for the KPK CMEEF scholarship program 2022 to the approved institutions. The application form and further details about the scholarship program can be found on the official websites of approved universities.
You Might Also Like
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2022 Eligibility Application...
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2022 for Poor, Selected Areas ...
- HEC Banned Universities List 2022 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2022 Winner Balloting Results S...
- Pak-USAID HEC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Appli...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2022 Downloa...