If you are 18 Years old then you should apply for the NADRA CNIC Card to register yourself as a Pakistani National. We will guide you about the online process, How to apply for NADRA CNIC Online Complete ID Card Registration Procedure guide available in details.
Obtaining a Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) from NADRA was quite a difficult task which required a lot of effort and struggle from start to the end but at last, to make this process hassle-free, the National Database and Registration Authority has finally introduced an online system through which people can apply for a new CNIC or renew it while sitting at home. Just apply for your CNIC by using the online service of NADRA and everything else will be taken care of by the organization which even includes the delivery at your doorstep.
To help you in getting familiar with this newly introduced system so that you don’t have to undergo the long, complicated and tiring old procedure for getting your National Identity Card, we have discussed complete step by step details about How to Apply for NADRA CNIC Online.
Before you start the online procedure, first thing you need to decided is what exactly you are looking for as their a multiple options related to CNIC in the online portal some of which are listed below.
- Get a New ID Card
- Renew your old ID Card
- Modify your ID Card details if you made a mistake while applying for it for the first time.
- Get a new Overseas ID Card
Once you known about your purpose, the next step is to visit the official website of NADRA for this purpose where you will be able to start your registration procedure.
How to Apply for NADRA CNIC Online Complete ID Card Registration Procedure Guide
The required documents depend completely upon the option that you choose at the first step like for renewing ID Card a scanned copy of old one will be required while for an Overseas ID Card, a CR and Passport Copy is needed to be submitted. The complete document requirements are listed on the official website of NADRA and you can check them in detail with ease.
Documents Preparation for Processing:
Complete guide containing step-by-step instructions about how to prepare the documents for online processing are given on National Database and Registration Authority official website which includes direction about picture size and format, form filling and documents uploading process. All the instructions as per requirements must be followed otherwise the procedure will get stuck at the point where you make a mistake.
Application Fee Structure:
The last important thing that you need to know is the fee structure for online CNIC. NADRA has provided the complete rates for this purpose on its website too that vary depending upon the type of services you need and the location of delivery.
Why should I choose Pak Identity?
It’s fast. Quickly apply online in simple steps and once your documentation is complete, your card will be ready for shipping in 7 working days.
It’s convenient. Apply for your National ID from the comfort of your home or office, anywhere in the world, at any time, on any modern browser connected to the Internet. No special software is required.
It’ll deliver to you Whether you live in Pakistan or abroad, your card will be delivered to your doorstep.
What is Pak Identity?
Pak-Identity is the front door to NADRA’s online services for Pakistani citizens around the world. You can use Pak-Identity to:
- Apply for a New Overseas ID (NICOP) for the first time.
- Apply for an ID Reprint if your card was lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.
- Apply for an ID Renewal if your card has expired.
- Apply for an ID Modification if you want to amend your national identity data.
- Apply for an ID Conversion to a chip-based Smart-ID card through a Renewal or Modification application.
So these were all the basic details related to online ID Card registration procedure and by following these instructions, you can perform this task with ease. But if you are still facing any problem or need some further information related to it, let us know about it via comments section and we will provide you complete guidance about it.
Can we get a NADRA ID card online?
You need help to be able to apply online for a new CNIC via Pak-identity. But first, you’ll need to go to the nearest NADRA Centre to apply for a brand-new CNIC.
What documents are required for making CNIC?
- It is necessary to present the applicant along with the original or copy of the CNIC of the parent or blood relative.
- Any or more of these Document(s) CRC or equivalent certificate, mark sheet, or domicile/local passport.
- Attested CNICF (Computerized Identity Card Form).
How can I register for a national ID online?
Log on to www.register.philsys.gov.ph, fill out all required fields, and submit your application form. Be sure to save the original copy, your Application Reference Number, ARN, or your QR code, which will display at the registration center.
You Might Also Like
- How to Apply for CSS in Pakistan Requirements and Forms Deta...
- List of Karachi Postal Code Area Code Zip Code Colony Wise D...
- NAVTTC Admission Forms Download PDF and Candidates Lists
- PEC Engineering 19th Practice Exams Result Online 2022 Check
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2022
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2022 Eligibility Application...
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...