Commonwealth Scholarship for MS and PhD programs are announced to member country each year as per its schedule.Overall 900 Scholarships are to be announced. As Pakistan is also member state and approximately 80 scholarships are awarded against its quota.such scholarship is granted to various countries upon their geographical area and population of graduates respectively.
The Commonwealth of Nations formerly the British Commonwealth is an intergovernmental organisation of 53 member states that are mostly former territories of the British Empire.The Commonwealth operates by intergovernmental consensus of the member states, organised through the Commonwealth Secretariat and non-governmental organisations, organised through the Commonwealth Foundation.
Its really crucial to note that mere passing marks aren’t just enough to get success.Now a days we are living in the age of cut throat competition so getting score in the range of 80 could be beneficial in this regard.On this page Online Practice Course tests have been uploaded in a very convenient way.Such Test also carrying past commonwealth scholarship questions as well.
You are hereby informed that there is no negative marking in this test so you people could make random guess or choose nearest option as it necessary.In this mock test practice session encompass verbal non verbal reasoning Quantitative problem solving Analytical English Sentence Completion Mcqs respectively.
In order to get remarkable score in the said exam for scholarship you are need to follow this page for the preparation online.Such mock preparation exam shall enable you to secure excellent marks accordingly.Such Course is designed to improve not only your understanding but also improve the way of your thinking and reasoning skills as well.
Commonwealth Scholarship Test Pattern is similar to GAT(General) but it requires very strenuous preparation.There are 3 important sections such as Quantitative reasoning Verbal Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning as well.Candidates securing more than eighty marks will get call for interview.The course being designed over here according to the real test pattern by keeping in view the time limit and questions order respectively.
After attempting the given practice test you will highly be able to get meritorious marks and will be selected for the common wealth scholarship in the desired country for higher education as well.The test session have been categorized with respect to your convenience and to escape from mingling of ideas as well.
Eligibility Criteria for Commonwealth Scholarship:
- Must be citizen of Pakistan
- Must have completed 16-18 years of education from HEC Recognized university Respectively.
- Candidates having final degree or transcript can confidently apply as well.
- Result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation Mcqs
|English Mcqs||Quantitative Reasoning||Verbal Reasoning|
|Non-Verbal Reasoning||Mathematics Mcqs|
You Might Also Like
- Check AIOU Tutor Online For Matric FA BA B.ed Assignments
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Winner Balloting Results S...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Registration Form Download...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2020 Downloa...
- Pak-USAID HEC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Appli...
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2020 Eligibility Application...
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- HEC Banned Universities List 2020 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships Merit Awards...