The government of Punjab has decided to launch a new cash subsidy scheme with the name “Khidmat Card”. According to the announcement made by the official authority, the aim behind launching this scheme is to provide financial assistant to needy families with low income. For this purpose, Chief Minister Punjab has already granted the permission and the scheme will formally be launched from 2022.
Through “Khidmat Card”, the poor families will be given Rs. 500 on monthly basis on the initial stage of the scheme which will be increased to Rs. 1000 per month after a few months. The Khidmat card will include the name and CNIC number of the head of the family. In order to become eligible for Khidmat Card scheme 2022, the family must have at least one child enrolled in primary school otherwise they won’t be considered eligible for the scheme.
CM Khidmat Card Scheme 2022 Punjab Registration Online Forms Download for Bank Card
Along with this, health insurance will also be offered to needy families carrying the Khidmat Card. It has been decided that the insurance scheme will be first launched in 4 districts only (Layyah, Rajanpur, Chakwal and Hafizabad) and will be expanded to other districts over time. The CM Punjab has has instructed to form a committee that will control the matters of Khidmat Card Scheme 2022.
Punjab Khidmat Card Program ATM Registration and Apply Online:
Here you can apply and download application form of Khidmat Card ATM For Disabled Persons by Punjab Government. Just visit link and follow the procedure.
So all the individuals who think that they are eligible for CM Punjab Khidmat Card Scheme 2022, you can download the free registration form online and submit it to the relevant department. Remember that If you will fulfill the complete eligibility requirements only than you will be issued the Khidmat Card.
You Might Also Like
- Top Ten Heroes of Pakistani People
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2022
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2022 Eligibility Application...
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2022 for Poor, Selected Areas ...
- HEC Banned Universities List 2022 Punjab KPK Sindh AJK
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- PM NAVTTC Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV Batch-II...