The Bahauddin Zakariya University has invited the Application forms for the scholarships for the various level students If you are eligible So you must apply for the Scholarships. The applications forms are available in the office of the Registrar Bahaudthn Zakariya University, Multan, and can be downloaded from B.Z.University website: www.bzu.edu.pk. The applicants living abroad can send their application through E-mail within due date.
Candidates selected for scholarships will be given employment as Lecturer in Bahauddin Zakariya University. After completion of PhD in due time they will be appointed as Assistant Professor.
BZU Multan Scholarship 2020 Application Form Registration Procedure Selected Candidates Lists
- Following eligibility criteria as per HEC will be observed for the applicants.
- Pakistani/AJK nationals.
- Candidates must have minimum sixteen years of education in relevant field.
- First class under annual system of exams or CGPA-314, 415 & 5/6 under semester system of exams in the last degree or equivalent.
- Not less then 50% marks through out in academic career.
- Only one second division prior to the last degree is allowed.
- No third division/grade D in the academic career.
- Maximum age on closing date of the application;
- 40 years for full time regular faculty members of public & private sector universities/R&D organizations and faculty members of public sector colleges only. 35 years for all others.
All Other Conditions:
- Must not be availing any other scholarship currently.
- Those candidates who have applied to other HEC scholarship programs but have not yet availed that scholarships may apply for these scholarships also.
- In-Services candidates should apply through proper channel. Advance copies will be entertained however the NOC from the organization must be provided on or before the interview.
- Successful candidate will execute a bond with Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan for minimum five years service in this University after completion of degree.
- Candidates must have qualified local GRE/GAT Test.
The applications must reach the office of the Registrar on or before April, 2020 and application must contain the Bank Draft of Rs.1000/- or US$201- for the applicants within in the country or from abroad respectively. The application process fee can also be on lined transferred to the university through the account Number 12710000001001, Habib Bank Ltd. New Campus Branch, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
- The candidates who have already applied in response to advertisement
dated 20.05.2013 for the discipline of Applied Psychology will also apply afresh but without bank draft of Rs.1000/-
- The candidates of Veterinary Sciences must be registered with PVMC.
- Top five (05) candidates against one scholarship will be called for Interview on the basis of qualifications score plus GRE/GAT Test score.
You Might Also Like
- Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2020 Apply...
- Check AIOU Tutor Online For Matric FA BA B.ed Assignments
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Winner Balloting Results S...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2020 Registration Form Download...
- Naya Pakistan Housing Program Registration Form 2020 Downloa...
- Pak-USAID HEC Scholarship Program Eligibility Criteria Appli...
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2020 Eligibility Application...
- Commonwealth Scholarships Pakistan Online Test Preparation
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online