How to Apply for CSS in Pakistan Candidates who want to apply for the CSS exams can apply online through the FPSC website. On the FPSC website and here on gotest, everything, including application form, challan forms, and syllabus of CSS for preparation, is available. Please fill out the online application form carefully & take a print of it before the closing date to reach the center. If you can’t understand how to apply for CSS in Pakistan and its requirements, then mention them below.
The Central Superior Services CSS is an elite permanent bureaucratic authority and the civil service that is responsible for running the civilian bureaucratic operations and government secretariats and directorates of the Cabinet secretariat. If you are interested to appear in the CSS exams so you must follow these instructions. The examination will be conducted by the Federal Public Service Commission in accordance with the following Rules, subject to such changes as may be decided by the Government before finalizing appointments on the basis of this examination.
Those candidate must hold at least a Bachelor degree in any faculty of one of the Pakistani Universities or an equivalent degree or comparable educational qualifications of a foreign University. No candidate who has obtained a Third Division (or ‘D’ grade where result is declared under Semester System) in his Bachelor’s Degree will be eligible for the Examination. If candidates higher degree is 1st or 3rd division then they can apply.
CSS Exam Pakistan
CSS Central Superior services is required for the various jobs so you should Clare the CSS Competitive exams for you bright future and get these top career opportunities
- Police Service of Pakistan
- District Management Group
- Foreign Service of Pakistan
- Customs and Excise Group
- Income Tax Group
- Pakistan Audit & Accounts Services
- Commerce & Trade Group
- Postal Group
- Railways Group (Commercial & Transportation)
- Information Group
Parts of CSS Exam
The Competitive Examination comprises the following procedure:-
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Psychological Test
- Viva Voice.
Places of Interview
How to Apply for CSS in Pakistan Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the CSS Exam, an applicant must meet the following requirements.
Criteria for Nationality: A person applying must be a citizen or permanent resident of Pakistan.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Pakistan with at least 2nd Division from a recognized university.
- Only candidates who have obtained Higher Division in their Master’s Degree can apply for the exam.
- Candidates applying for the CSS Exam must be between 21 and 30 years old.
- For candidates currently employed by the government or belonging to recognized tribes or areas, the age limit is reduced by two years. Information about age relaxation is provided at the bottom of this page.
How to Apply for CSS in Pakistan Exam – A Brief
- Each September, the advertisement for CSS Exam is published in all major newspapers.
- The exam fee can pay at the nearest Govt. Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan, under the account heading “C02101-Organs of State Exam Fee (FPSC Receipt).
- You can fill out the FPSC’s online application form and then take a hard copy (print-out) of that exact online form.
- Send the online application’s printed copy, copies, and receipts from your bank to the FPSC headquarters, Islamabad.
Basic things to know about CSS Exam
- Candidates must appear for all four sections of the CSS Exam, i.e., Written, medical, psychological, and Viva-voce.
- The written exam consists of six mandatory and six optional papers.
- Minimum mark for qualifying compulsory paper 40 %, optional paper 33 %.
- Candidates who pass the written exam will be considered for additional psychological, medical, and Viva-voce.
- If you need admission to the examination, so must apply to the Federal Public Service Commission FPSC, Islamabad on the prescribed form of application and the same must reach the Commission on or before the closing date. No extra time is allowed for postal transit.
- The candidate who applied for the examination must be a citizen of Pakistan (Pakistani National) or a person deriving his/her nationality from the State of Jammu and Kashmir. A Woman-candidate who is otherwise eligible can also compete in the examination.
- For the Further Details regarding “How to Apply for CSS in Pakistan” Requirements and Forms Details application form submission procedure and dates you must keep stay with us here on this page and if you have any query regarding it or have any question you should ask in below comment section.
Age Relaxation Criteria:
- Candidates who are physical, hearing/speech, or visually impaired (blind) must submit a certificate of disability from the Federal/ Provincial Government.
- Candidates currently employed by the government and have been with the same organization for at least two years. The Departmental Permission Certificate will provide the candidate with age relaxation. Age relaxation is unavailable to banks, WAPDA, and Regulatory Authorities employees and autonomous bodies.
What is requirement for CSS exam in Pakistan?
Anyone with a bachelor’s degree and at least two divisions are eligible to take the CSS exam.
What is CSS salary Pakistan?
The CSS officer’s salary in Pakistan is 60.596 Rupees
What is the process of doing CSS?
CSS Exam is made up of four parts: Written Exam. Medical Test. Psychological Test. Viva Voce.
You Might Also Like
- The Educator School All Campuses and Branches Details Addres...
- List of Karachi Postal Code Area Code Zip Code Colony Wise D...
- NAVTTC Admission Forms Download PDF and Candidates Lists
- PEC Engineering 19th Practice Exams Result Online 2022 Check
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2022
- CV Writing Tips Guide Online
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Phase-IV
- PIPFA Admissions Winter Session 2022 Eligibility Application...
- Sindh Vehicle Registration Online Smart Cards by Excise and ...
- PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2022 for Poor, Selected Areas ...