The Master in Public Health (MPH is a twenty four months postgraduate degree program. It is designed to prepare students to address the broad vision of Public Health which is defined as: Enhancing Health in Human Population(s) through organized community effort, utilizing Education, Research and Community Services.National University of Medical Sciences is to improve the quality of life through education, research, innovation, and healthcare, thereby, contributing to endeavors to make this world a better place to live in.National University of Medical Sciences is to improve the quality of life through education, research, innovation, and healthcare, thereby, contributing to endeavors to make this world a better place to live in.
- Pharma D
- BSc( Hons) Allied Health Science
- BSN/ MSc Nursing
- Masters degree in a relevant subject such as Anthrology, Humanutrition,Microbiology, Physiology,Psychology Public Health Engineering, Sociology, Statistics/Bio statistics and Zoology.
NUMS MPH Admissions 2021 Apply Online Schedule Eligibility
NUMS is dedicated to ensuring the quality and continuous improvement of its Academic programs and university management in a transparent and accountable manner. The ultimate goal of the twin process of assurance and enhancement is to support the development of a quality culture that is embraced by all: from the students to academic staff to the institutional leadership and management. The quality assurance framework is based on three inter-linked processes; namely Self-Assessment, Internal Quality Assurance, and External Quality Assurance.
Below dates are expired and we will inform you about latest update soon.
|Last date of receipt of Application|
|Display of 1st merit list|
|Display of 2nd Merit List|
|Commencement of Classes MPH|
|Application Processing Fee.||Rs.3000/-|
The Quality Assurance Directorate at NUMS started its operation in
December 2021. Currently in its developmental phase, the Directorate aims to design an effective quality assurance framework for the University in cognizance of special needs of medical and allied health disciplines in consultation with HEC, PM&DC and PNC; as well as facilitate all NUMS colleges and institutes to comply with policies as prescribed by these regulatory bodies.
You Might Also Like
- GC University Lahore Mphil/Ms Admission 2021 GAT Test Roll N...
- Track Your Pakistani Passport Status Check Online Details Vi...
- ETEA Entry Test Result 2021 Online Answer Key
- University of Lahore UOL Admissions 2021 Apply Online
- UOT University of Technology Nowshera Fall Admission 2021
- MUET Mehran University of Engineering & Technology Admi...
- GCU Lahore Entry Test 2021 Results Final Merit List for Admi...
- Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute GIKI University Graduate Program...
- PHSA Peshawar KPK Admissions 2021 NTS Application Form
- LGU Lahore Garrison University BS Master Admission Fall 2021