The Master in Public Health (MPH is a twenty four months postgraduate degree program. It is designed to prepare students to address the broad vision of Public Health which is defined as: Enhancing Health in Human Population(s) through organized community effort, utilizing Education, Research and Community Services.National University of Medical Sciences is to improve the quality of life through education, research, innovation, and healthcare, thereby, contributing to endeavors to make this world a better place to live in.National University of Medical Sciences is to improve the quality of life through education, research, innovation, and healthcare, thereby, contributing to endeavors to make this world a better place to live in.
- Pharma D
- BSc( Hons) Allied Health Science
- BSN/ MSc Nursing
- Masters degree in a relevant subject such as Anthrology, Humanutrition,Microbiology, Physiology,Psychology Public Health Engineering, Sociology, Statistics/Bio statistics and Zoology.
NUMS MPH Admissions 2020 Apply Online Schedule Eligibility
NUMS is dedicated to ensuring the quality and continuous improvement of its Academic programs and university management in a transparent and accountable manner. The ultimate goal of the twin process of assurance and enhancement is to support the development of a quality culture that is embraced by all: from the students to academic staff to the institutional leadership and management. The quality assurance framework is based on three inter-linked processes; namely Self-Assessment, Internal Quality Assurance, and External Quality Assurance.
Below dates are expired and we will inform you about latest update soon.
|Last date of receipt of Application|
|Display of 1st merit list|
|Display of 2nd Merit List|
|Commencement of Classes MPH|
|Application Processing Fee.||Rs.3000/-|
The Quality Assurance Directorate at NUMS started its operation in December 2020. Currently in its developmental phase, the Directorate aims to design an effective quality assurance framework for the University in cognizance of special needs of medical and allied health disciplines in consultation with HEC, PM&DC and PNC; as well as facilitate all NUMS colleges and institutes to comply with policies as prescribed by these regulatory bodies.
You Might Also Like
- National University of Technology NTS NAT Admission 2020 App...
- Aligarh Public School and College Manga Lahore Admission NTS...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- Comsat University Lahore Campus 2020 Admission & Dates ...
- Top Medical Fields Options 2019 for Pakistani Students
- Wafaq ul Madaris Result 2019 Online Check By Roll No Wise Ar...
- University of Education UE Latest MS/M.Phill PhD Spring Admi...
- University of Sialkot Admission Fall 2020 Application Form D...
- University of Lahore Gujrat Campus Admission Fall 2020 Appli...
- Pakistan Marine Academy PMA Admission 2020 Entry Test Schedu...