Jobs are now available at Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd. (ZTBL) and applications have been invited from candidates who are interested in these jobs. In order to achieve objectives of strengthening the business and the service delivery mechanism, high-caliber and result-oriented individuals are required to assume the role of Officer Grade-III in the field offices of the Bank. Below on this page we have provided the complete eligibility criteria and free online tests which can be used as a guide during the preparation of National Testing Service (NTS).
The application forms and online fee deposit slip are now available on the website of National Testing Service which can be downloaded now. Candidates are required to submit Rs.550/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branch of UBL, MCB, ABL and HBL. The completely filled application form along with online deposit slip must reach the NTS Headquarter, Islamabad. Any incomplete or received after the due date as any incomplete or received after the due applications will not be considered.
Below we have mentioned the complete eligibility criteria related to Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd. jobs 2019 which must be fulfilled by every applicant in order to become eligible for these posts.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on last date of application form submission.
- Candidate must have a Graduate/Masters degree in Accounts, Banking, Agriculture, Finance, Business, Economics, Commerce, Management and IT/Computers.
- No applicant should hold CGPA less than 2.5 in his/her academic record will be considered.
- Applicants who have completed final examination/viva voice but the result is awaited can also apply.
- Dual nationality holders are not eligible for these posts.
Zarai Taraqiati Bank ltd Jobs 2019 NTS Test Online Preparations and Eligibility
Last Date of Application Form Submission: 2019
NTS Test Date: Announce Soon
Content Weightages of written NTS Test:
- Verbal Reasoning (English Language): 30%
- Analytical Reasoning (Scenario based questions): 15%
- I.Q. (shapes based questions): 20%
- Quantitative Reasoning: 10%
- Agriculture of Pakistan, Economy of Pakistan and Geography of Pakistan): 15%
- MS Office (MS Word & MS Excel): 10%
Apart from fulfilling basic eligibility criteria, the applicants are required to clear a written test and interview. The responsibility of conducting the written exam has been given to National Testing Service (NTS) in order to ensure fairness and transparency in the selection procedure. As per announced schedule, the NTS test will be held in April, 2019 and all candidates are required to appear and pass the test in order to move further in the selection procedure.
To help our visitors in preparing for their Zarai Taraqiati Bank Ltd (ZTBL) National Teting Service (NTS) written test, we have provided free online tests on this page. Use these tests as guide for quick and easy preparation of the exam. Our tests include all the important questions that have really high amount of chances for being included in the actual test.
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS Entry Test 2019 Results and Merit List & Admiss...
- DOW University of Health Sciences UHS 2019 Entry Test Prepar...
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- Intelligence Bureau IB NTS 2020 Test Online Preparation
- KPK SST Teachers Jobs 2019 Educators NTS Test Registration, ...
- KPK Educators Teacher Jobs 2020 Announced District Wise Qual...
- District & Sessions Court Jobs Lahore 2019 NTS Test Onl...
- Sibbi MCKRU University Jobs 2019 NTS Test Preparations Onlin...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2020 NTS Written Test Schedu...
- National Aptitude Test NAT 2019-III Preparation Online MCQs