The Water And Sanitation Agency Faisalabad has announced the various positions so if you are interested to get the job in WASA FDA so you must apply within due dates because Applications are invited from suitable candidates for WASA, Faisalabad on Contract Basis according to Recruitment Policy 2004 issued vide Government Notification No. DS(O&M) 5-3/2004/ Contract(MF) dated 29/12/2004 and amended from time to time. Initial appointments will be made for Three years on Contract Basis. (Required Qualification / Experience is mentioned below against each post).
|Sr. No.||Name of post||BS||No. of posts||Min. age||Max. age||Required Qualification/ experience|
|1||Lady Medical Officer||18||1||26||40||M.B.B.S with 5 years experience.|
|2||Assistant Director (Tech)||17||1||21||30||B.Sc. in Civil or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from recognized University registered with Pakistan Engineering Counsel as professional Engineer.|
|3||Assistant Director(Non-Tech)Admn/Finance/Revenue Cadre||17||3||21||30||M.A./M.Sc or B.A.LLB /
M.B.A. / M.Com or B.Com (Hons.) / M.A./M.Sc or equivalent qualification notified by the HEC.
2 years experience in the relevant field.
|4||Junior Account Assistant||11||10||18||30||B.Com or I.Com with at least three years experience in relevant field.|
|5||Sub Engineer||11||20||18||30||D.A.E.(3 years) in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from Punjab Board of Technical Education.|
WASA FDA Faisalabad Jobs NTS Test Preparation Online Application Form & Eligibility
Last date for submission of application is 25/07/2014
Application form submission Last date is 25/07/2014. Applications received after due date will not be considered. Provisional list of candidates will be available on NTS web site on 11 August 2014. Government has reserved quotas under different notifications for different categories of posts as under:
- 2% quota for Disabled Person vide No.SOR-III-2-86/97 dated 28 – 2 – 1999.
- 5% quota for Women vide No. SOR-III- 35 / 93 dated 17 / 04 / 2002.
- 5% quota for minorities vide No. SOR-III (S&GAD) 1-35-93 dated 23 – 10 – 2009.
WASA FDA has assigned the NTS to conduct the Written test for the wasa jobs 2014 so if you are interested to get the job so you must apply with in due dates and appear in the NTS Test. If you want to get preparations online so you can get online preparations for the NTS Test WASA FDA jobs 2014.
- Previous applications will not be considered. The candidates who had submitted applications for vacant posts are required to apply a fresh. Applications Forms can be downloaded from NTS web site: (www.nts.org.pk.)
- 5-years (for male) and 8-years (for female) relaxation in the upper age limit has been allowed as per Government Policy. The age should not be more than prescribed 2 limit on last date for the receipt of applications. No further age relaxation will be admissible.
- Initial appointment will be for Three years on Contract Basis which can be further extended as per Contract Policy, 2004 by the Competent Authority subject to annual satisfactory performance reports. These vacancies are purely temporary and the selected candidate (if any) should not claim any right for regular appointment against the contract employment.
- Additional 30% of the minimum of pay scale as social security benefit in lieu of pension will be paid under Contract Policy.
- Government, Semi Government employees should route their application through respective institutions to the NTS.
- Serving employees are also eligible to apply. However they will be governed by the rules and regulations of the Contract Employment.
- Number of posts can be increased / decreased without any notice according to budgetary position.
- Candidates must be residents of Punjab Province.
- Requirement or eligibility and experience are mentioned in the applications form available in the NTS web site (www.nts.org.pk)
- Eligibility of candidates will be determined on the basis of NTS Test Result.
- Applicants will directly apply to NTS on the address mentioned in application form duly filled in application form alongwith prescribed test fee Rs.700/- for post at Serial No.1 & 3 Rs.500/- for post at Serial No.4 & 5, only in favour of NTS with copy of CNIC and 2-recent photos. No application will be received by WASA (FDA) Faisalabad.
- Test fee will be deposited with any branch of UBL, MCB, and ABL on the prescribed challan form. (Challan Form is available on NTS web site).
- Candidates can for any correction of information in their particulars to WASA (FDA) Faisalabad till 15 August 2014. NTS will dispatch separate roll No. slips and detail of test center directly to candidates.
- Sample paper will be available on NTS website. Only eligible candidates will be called for NTS test and candidates passing the NTS (short listed) will be called for interview.