The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) has announced the availability of lecturer and instructor jobs in all TEVTA institutions in the Punjab province and for this purpose, applications from suitable candidates have been invited. So all the individuals who want to get benefited from this great employment opportunity can download the application form online from the official website of the National Testing Service (NTS) and can be submitted to the authorized department. The eligible candidates of TEVTA Punjab NTS Jobs 2022 must apply online.
TEVTA is a Special Institution working under the Government of Punjab and in order to meet its growing workforce demand, the institute is hiring suitable candidates in various districts of the province. So all the individuals having qualification in Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Home Economics, Fine Arts, Auto and other technologies are welcomed to apply for any available vacancy related to their qualification.
TEVTA Punjab NTS Jobs 2022 Lecturer/Instructor Vacancies Apply Online Forms Registration Test Date
- Last date of Application form Submission: 2022
- NTS Written Test Date: To be announced soon
To Download Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
To Download Application Form – A : Click Here
(For Master Level Positions)
To Download Application Form – B : Click Here
(For Graduate Level Positions)
To Download Application Form – C : Click Here
(For Intermediate Level Positions)
To Download Application Form – D : Click Here
(For Matric Level Positions)
In order to become eligible for any of the available posts, the interested applicants are required to fulfill some certain requirements related to age, domicile, qualification and previous work experience. In addition to this, the candidates will also have to pass a written entry which will be held under the supervision of National Testing Service (NTS). The date of written test will be announced after the completion of form submission procedure.
It is compulsory for all the candidates to submit their completely filled registration forms to National Testing Service till the due date as any form found incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained which means that the applicant will not be allowed to take part in the further selection procedure.
Once the registration procedure will be completed, National Testing Service will issue a list of candidates who will be found eligible to appear in the written test. After the successful conduction of the test, the complete result will be declared and a short list of successful candidates will be issued who will then appear in a interview for final selection.
You Might Also Like
- NTS OGDCL Internship Program 2022 Test Preparation Online
- Punjab Jail Police NTS Jobs 2022 Roll No Slip Results
- BISP Program Recruitment NTS Test 2022 Online Preparations A...
- GCWU Faisalabad Recruitment NTS Test 2022 Online Preparation...
- Pakistan Bar Council Law Graduate Assessment LAW GAT Test On...
- Interview Call Up Letter of Qualified Selected Candidates fo...
- FATA Govt Jobs 2022 in Monitoring and Evaluation,Drug Inspec...
- Divisional Public School & Inter College Lahore DPSC NT...
- FATA Jobs 2022 NTS Test Online Preparation MCQS Results Inte...
- Federal Flood Commission Islamabad Jobs 2022 Form NTS Test P...