The Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority (TEVTA) has announced the availability of lecturer and instructor jobs in all TEVTA institutions in the Punjab province and for this purpose, applications from suitable candidates have been invited. So all the individuals who want to get benefited from this great employment opportunity can download the application form online from the official website of National Testing Service (NTS) and can be submitted to the authorized department.
TEVTA is a Special Institution working under the Government of Punjab and in order to meet its growing workforce demand, the institute is hiring suitable candidates in various districts of the province. So all the individuals having qualification in Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Home Economics, Fine Arts, Auto and other technologies are welcomed to apply for any available vacancy related to their qualification.
TEVTA Punjab NTS Jobs 2019 Lecturer/Instructor Vacancies Apply Online Forms Registration Test Date
- Last date of Application form Submission: 2019
- NTS Written Test Date: To be announced soon
To Download Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
To Download Application Form – A : Click Here
(For Master Level Positions)
To Download Application Form – B : Click Here
(For Graduate Level Positions)
To Download Application Form – C : Click Here
(For Intermediate Level Positions)
To Download Application Form – D : Click Here
(For Matric Level Positions)
In order to become eligible for any of the available posts, the interested applicants are required to fulfill some certain requirements related to age, domicile, qualification and previous work experience. In addition to this, the candidates will also have to pass a written entry which will be held under the supervision of National Testing Service (NTS). The date of written test will be announced after the completion of form submission procedure.
It is compulsory for all the candidates to submit their completely filled registration forms to National Testing Service till the due date as any form found incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained which means that the applicant will not be allowed to take part in the further selection procedure.
Once the registration procedure will be completed, National Testing Service will issue a list of candidates who will be found eligible to appear in the written test. After the successful conduction of the test, the complete result will be declared and a short list of successful candidates will be issued who will then appear in a interview for final selection.
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS Entry Test 2019 Results and Merit List & Admiss...
- DOW University of Health Sciences UHS 2019 Entry Test Prepar...
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- Intelligence Bureau IB NTS 2020 Test Online Preparation
- KPK SST Teachers Jobs 2019 Educators NTS Test Registration, ...
- KPK Educators Teacher Jobs 2020 Announced District Wise Qual...
- District & Sessions Court Jobs Lahore 2019 NTS Test Onl...
- Sibbi MCKRU University Jobs 2019 NTS Test Preparations Onlin...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2020 NTS Written Test Schedu...
- National Aptitude Test NAT 2019-III Preparation Online MCQs