Applications are invited for recruitment against Ministry of Defence. Interested and eligible candidates who want to join the Ministry of Defence jobs 2019 then you must apply for these jobs because you have a good chance to join Ministry of Defence. Ministry of Defence handover National Testing Service to receive the application form eligible candidates conduct the test and make the list of selected candidates for Sub Inspector Jobs 2019.
National Testing Service NTS receive the application Form review all the application issue the Roll No Slips of eligible candidates. NTS held the written test for sub inspector jobs 2019 on 3rd February 2019. In this page we provide Online Test Preparation free. We generate online free testing for those candidates they did not purchase the book. These test improve your general knowledge ability.
All the candidates who were apply for Ministry of Defence Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 now they can’t waste time and start the test preparation online here. In this page we provide the Test Syllabus Paper Pattern and Online Free Test Preparation for NTS Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 Test. These entire tests specially generate for the NTS Test Preparation. The applicants who are eligible for the NTS Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 Test they can attempt such tests and get good marks in the test.
Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 NTS Test Preparation Mcqs Online Paper Syllabus Wise
Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 NTS Test Preparation Mcqs Online
|English Quizzes||Aptitude Quizzes||General Knowledge|
|Math Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Everyday Science|
|Who is Who||Current Affairs||Law Quizzes|
|IQ Quizzes||World GK||Computer Quizzes|
Mcq’s Quizzes Section For Preparations Online
|English Quizzes||Urdu Quizzes||Math Quizzes|
|Islamic Quizzes||Biology Quizzes||Chemistry Quizzes|
|Physics Quizzes||Computer Quizzes||General science|
- Age will be calculated with effect from closing date for receipt of application.
- The maximum age limit may be relaxed to the extent as mentioned below however where a conddiate is entitled to age relaxation under more than one categories he/she shall be allowed relaxation in age only in one category:
- By 3 years in the case of candidates belong to scheduled castes. Buddhist Community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, AJ&K and Northern Areas.
- By 3 years in the case of candidates belonging to Sindh Rural and Balochistan for posts in BS-15 and below.
- By 10 years in case of government servants who have completed 2 years continuous government service on the closing date for receipt of application.
- In case of released or retired officer/personnel of the Armed Frces of Pakistan by 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less.
- By 5 years in case of windows son or daughter of a deceased civil servant who died during service.
- By 10 years in the case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BS-15 and below.
- The quota reserved for women, minorties and disabled will be adhered to according to the government’s instructions on the subjects. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply against posts at ser no 6, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, 23, 26 and 30.
How to apply:
- Applicants should apply by downloading the form along with a deposit slip from the NTS Site www.nts.org.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a paid deposit slip of Rs. 400/ for BPS-17 to BPS-18, Rs. 275 for BS-11 to BS-16, Rs. 250/- for BS-09 to BS-05 and Rs. 50/- for BS-01 as test fee and a copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs to the NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- The test can fee shall be paid in any branch of ABL, MCB, Meezan Bank or HBL on the prescribed bank Challan.
- The last date for submission of application has been extended from January 14 to January 19, 2019.
- Incomplete applications or received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Roll Number Slip shall be separately dispatched directly to the candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- For more information about candidate list and test result, please visit our site