Punjab Police is the responsible for reducing and controlling all the crimes, happening in the province of Punjab. Punjab Police has recently announced jobs in the Special Brach. The vacant are related to Assistant Supervisor (EDC), Senior Operator (EDC), Operator (EDC), Assistant Supervisor (SW), Senior Operator (SW), and Operator (SW).
The enlisting of intelligence officer will be making on special branch region while the enlisting of intelligence operators will be hired on special branch district base. For the merit of these posts the NTS will conduct the test. Applications are invited from the people who have the domicile of the Punjab.
The total numbers of the post are 474 and the details of these posts are as under.
- Explosive Detection Cell (EDC)—75 Assistant Supervisors (BPS-9)
- 130 Senior Operators (BPS-7)
- 169 Operators (BPS-5)—-Survelliance Wing (SW)
- 31 Assistant Supervisors (BPS-9)
- 10 Senior Operators (BPS-7)
- 30 Operators (BPS-5)
You can download the NTS application form from the following link.
For the above mentioned posts the minimum qualification is intermediate.
For the post of Intelligence officer (BPS-14) the eligibility criteria is minimum graduation in 1st division from the recognized university.
Terms and Conditions.
- No TA/DA will be provided
- The posts are on the contract basis and the period of the contract is 3 years
- The selected candidate will be post anywhere in the Punjab.
- The last date of the NTS form application submission is 11th November, 2018.
NTS Test Terms and Conditions:
- Both Male/Female candidates must Affix/Paste(open face) color photographs (without attested) on their application forms. Without picture, application form will be rejected.
- Test center and timing cannot be changed in any condition and candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phone/Calculators or any Gadgets at the center premises. If found during test, his/her test will be cancelled.
- Those candidates who have lost their original ID card are requested to immediately launch FIR and get token from NADRA office before coming to test center otherwise s/he will not be allowed for test.
- Candidate must write carefully only Desired Professional and Educational Qualification for the applied post.
- No Extra qualification other than mentioned in the Advertisement will be given any additional scoring.