The Punjab Safe Cities Authority had announced the availability of several vacancies in the department at the post of communication specialist/ communications officer. To become eligible for these jobs all the interested individuals were required to appear in a written test which has held under strict supervision of National Testing Service. A great employment opportunity has just been announced by the Punjab Safe Cities Authority under which total 80 vacancies for Police Communications Specialist/Communications Officer are available.
Suitable individuals who want to join Punjab Police and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for such post. It has invited application from suitable candidates having domicile of Punjab province. All the individuals to would like to become part of the Punjab Police through this method can get themselves registered for the selection procedure now by submitting the application form online through the official website of Punjab Safe Cities Authority.
The procedure for applying for these vacancies is really easy but before you do so, first we recommend that you read the eligibility requirements thoroughly. The eligibility criteria for each available position is different and you can read about the age limit, domicile, qualification and experience related requirements related to your desired post in details through the official advertisement given over this page.
Punjab Police Punjab Safe Cities Authority PSCA NTS Jobs 2019 Application Form Roll No Slips
Age Limit for Male:
21to 25 years
Age limit for female:
21 to 28 years.
BSC, BBA-IT, BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, MSC IT or IT related 16 years
- Proficient in use of MS Office.
- English & Urdu Communication skills.
- Experience of Police Department, IT Projects or Call Center would be advantageous.
Out of total positions 29 positions are reserved for Minorities quota and 11 positions are reserved for Disabled quota.
Term and Conditions:
- The selected candidates will have to furnish Surety Bond to serve in authority for two years after completion of training.
- PSCA is an equal opportunity employer, women, minorties and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Authority has the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment processes at any stage.
- In case of exigency number of vacancies may be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- In case of final selection HEC verified degree will be required.
- PSCA provides pick and drop facility only at selected point.
- Subsequent tests and interviews may be conducted by the authority.
- Last date of submission application is 19 November 2019.
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS Entry Test 2019 Results and Merit List & Admiss...
- DOW University of Health Sciences UHS 2019 Entry Test Prepar...
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- Intelligence Bureau IB NTS 2020 Test Online Preparation
- KPK SST Teachers Jobs 2019 Educators NTS Test Registration, ...
- KPK Educators Teacher Jobs 2020 Announced District Wise Qual...
- District & Sessions Court Jobs Lahore 2019 NTS Test Onl...
- Sibbi MCKRU University Jobs 2019 NTS Test Preparations Onlin...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2020 NTS Written Test Schedu...
- National Aptitude Test NAT 2020-XI Preparation Online MCQs