National Testing Service NTS is the Official Body to conduct the Graduate Assessment Test GAT General and GAT Subject Test in Pakistan. The Higher Education Commission HEC has assigned National Testing Service NTS the Responsibility to commence GRE-type tests like Graduate Assessment Test GAT-GENERAL for admissions in M.Phil and HEC scholarship schemes.
The NTS is going to conduct its GAT General Test as per the announced schedule. Recently its schedule Announced for the Test and Its Eligibility Criteria, Applying Procedure and Application Forms As Well. You can get the Online Testing Service for the Preparation of NTS National Testing Service Test Gat General 2022.
Write your desired authentication keyword of 4 digits only (for example 1234) required for correction (in case of ambiguity) in your information on the provisional candidate’s list on the NTS website. Remember this keyword and keep it with you because it will be required to submit a correction query in the provisional candidate’s list later.
NTS GAT Test 2022 General Application Forms Download Submission Online Eligibility Criteria Procedure
Select your rest city for desired test center choice
Please write your valid email address as your roll number, test center, and other information will be sent to you at this email address (keep checking your emails regularly NTS GAT Test 2022 General Application Forms).
Roll number slips and result cards will be sent through the courier service. Give valid and clear addresses where delivery is certain. Candidates must fill in the “postal address”, “postal city” and “postal city district” in their registration forms to receive the test roll number slip and result card.
The test result will remain valid for “TWO YEARS” for admissions and HEC scholarship schemes.
Candidates with a minimum of sixteen years of education are eligible to appear in the test.
How to Register?
The candidate is required to register for appearing in the test as scheduled by NTS. The registration process is given below:
- Fill registration form (online) and bank deposit slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk. (The registration form is available on website only)
- Deposit Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand only) for GAT – General Test through online bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL, HBL, or ABL. (See bank service charges on deposit slip)
- Attach 2 photographs (1 x 1.5 inch) at the front of this registration form.
- * All candidates are required to provide their photographs with full face exposure.
- Do not send any documents other than two photos and the original bank deposit slip along with your registration form.
- Candidates intending to improve their previous GAT score can also apply.
The candidates will have to qualify other specified criteria of the Universities / HEC schemes.
Application Form Download ” Click Here “
Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises.
As per HEC policy decision, the GAT test validity (GAT – General / Subject) for TWO YEARS will be effective from 1st January 2007 onwards.
You Might Also Like
- NTS OGDCL Internship Program 2022 Test Preparation Online
- Punjab Jail Police NTS Jobs 2022 Roll No Slip Results
- Pakistan Bar Council Law Graduate Assessment LAW GAT Test On...
- Interview Call Up Letter of Qualified Selected Candidates fo...
- BISP Program Recruitment NTS Test 2022 Online Preparations A...
- GCWU Faisalabad Recruitment NTS Test 2022 Online Preparation...
- Gilgit Baltistan Education Department Teachers Jobs NTS Test...
- Punjab Food Department Testing Laboratory Jobs NTS Test 2022...
- Punjab Police Special Branch Jobs 2022 NTS Test Online Prepa...
- Punjab Police Special Branch Intelligence Operator Jobs 2022...