The National Accountability Bureau Peshawar is looking to recruit suitable individuals at the temporary posts of Stenotypist and Lower Division Clerk. For this purpose, all the interested candidates have been directed to obtain their application forms online from the official National Testing Service (NTS) website and submit it to the Manager Operations, NTS Headquarter, Islamabad via courier till 23rd May.
Listed below are the complete details related to the number of available posts, age limit and required qualification & experience needed for each vacancy:
- of Posts: Male (1), Female (2)
- Age Limit: Between 18 to 30 years
- Qualification: 2nd Class or Grade ‘C’ Intermediate (12 years education) with shorthand/ typing speed of 80/40 words per minute and a certificate in computer operations
- Experience: Candidates with experience in computer operations will be given preference
Lower Division Clerk:
- of Posts: Female- 1
- Age Limit: Between 18 to 30 years
- Experience: Applicants with experience in relevant field will be given preference
- Qualification: 2nd Class or Grade ‘C’ Matriculation with typing speed of 30 words per minute.
NAB Peshawar Jobs 2019 NTS Test Preparation Online Application Form
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 23 May
NAB Jobs 2019 Written NTS Test Online Preparation
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 1
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 2
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 3
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 4
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 5
NTS Verbal Ability Test 1
NTS Verbal Ability Test 2
NTS Verbal Ability Test 3
NTS Verbal Ability Test 4
NTS Verbal Ability Test 5
NTS Non Verbal Reasoning Test 1
NTS Non Verbal Reasoning Test 2
NTS Non Verbal Reasoning Test 3
NTS Islamic Information Test 1
NTS Islamic Information Test 2
NTS Pakistan Affair Test 1
NTS Pakistan Affair Test 2
NTS Pakistan Affair Test 3
NTS General Knowledge Test 1
NTS General Knowledge Test 2
NTS General Knowledge Test 3
NTS General Knowledge Test 4
Individuals who meet this basic eligibility criteria related to the post of their interest can download the application form online from the official website of National Testing Service (NTS). The last date of submitting the duly filled form along with all required documents is 23rd May, 2019 and no applications after this due date will be considered under any circumstances.
Once you have submitted the application form for NAB Peshawar jobs 2019 then you should immediately start preparations for the written test which is compulsory for all the applicants to pass in order to move further in the selection process. The date of written test will be announced by NTS after successfully completing the registration procedure on 23rd May. To help you prepare for the written test with ease, several free online quizzes are given on this page which will help you evaluate your current level of preparation and also improve it furthermore.
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS Entry Test 2019 Results and Merit List & Admiss...
- DOW University of Health Sciences UHS 2019 Entry Test Prepar...
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- Intelligence Bureau IB NTS 2020 Test Online Preparation
- KPK SST Teachers Jobs 2019 Educators NTS Test Registration, ...
- KPK Educators Teacher Jobs 2020 Announced District Wise Qual...
- District & Sessions Court Jobs Lahore 2019 NTS Test Onl...
- Sibbi MCKRU University Jobs 2019 NTS Test Preparations Onlin...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2020 NTS Written Test Schedu...
- National Aptitude Test NAT 2019-III Preparation Online MCQs