Government of the Sindh has announced jobs in the Karachi Police. The total number of the posts is 2500. The constable and lady constable (BS-5) are required in the Karachi Police. The willing candidates are invited to apply for these jobs. For the merit of these jobs the NTS will conduct a test. The last of the application form is 12th August, 2018.
The application forms are available on Superintendent Police Office. The application forms are also available on official site of Sindh Police. The minimum qualification is matric and age must be between the 18 to 28 years.
- Candidates may download application form and deposit slip from the official site of NTS which is www.nts.org.pk or from the given ink at this page.
- The applicants have to deposit the application fee of Rs.150 for Physical Test only and after qualifying the Physical Test the applicants have to deposit fee Rs.400/- in favor of NTS separately.
- Duly filled application form without any copy of documents should be submitted at NTS Headquarter Islamabad.
- Last date for applying is 12th August 2018.
- Test fee shall be paid in any branch of HBL, UBL, MCB or ABL on prescribed bank challan.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees should apply through proper channel.
- Written and Physical Test will be held in Karachi.
- Information about NTS Test Schedule and Roll Number will be dispatched at NTS official site.
- Only qualified candidates from written test will be allowed to appear for interview.
- Number of Posts can be increased or decreased.
- Candidates who have applied earlier and failed so they need to submit application again.
Terms and Condition:
- Both Male/Female candidates must Affix/Paste(open face) color photographs (without attested) on their application forms.Without picture, application form will be rejected.
- Test center and timing cannot be changed in any condition and candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phone/Calculators or any Gadgets at the center premises. If found during test, his/her test will be cancelled.
- Those candidates who have lost their original ID card are requested to immediately launch FIR and get token from NADRA office before coming to test center otherwise s/he will not be allowed for test.
- Candidate must write carefully only Desired Professional and Educational Qualification for the applied post.
- No Extra qualification other than mentioned in the Advertisement will be given any additional scoring.