Government of the Punjab has announced Educators and AEOs (Assistant Educator Officers) October 2018 for the district of the Jhang. The total numbers of the posts are 2192 for educators and 87 for the AEO. For that sake the department has decided to evaluate all the candidates with the calibration of the National Test System (NTS). There are also reserve seats for the minorities, women and disabled persons. The last date of these vacancies is 21-11-2018. All the interest applicants must apply before the last date otherwise they are considered as rejected.
Merit of these jobs is as given below;
Matric : 15 Marks
Intermediate 15 Marks
Graduation 15 Marks
Masters 20 Marks
MPhil / PhD 5 Marks
Professional Qualification : 5 Marks
Interview : 5 Marks
NTS Test 20 Marks
Total Marks : 100 Marks
The details of these posts are as under
- Assistant Education Officers
- Elementary School Educators
- Elementary School Educators Science Math
- Senior Elementary School Educator PET
- Senior Elementary School Educator Math
- Senior Elementary school Educators Arabic
- Senior Elementary School educator Computer science
- Secondary School Educator URDU
- Secondary school Educator English
- Math Subject educators
- All other Science Subjects educators
Instruction, Terms and Condition:
- Both Male/Female candidates must Affix/Paste(open face) color photographs (without attested) on their application forms.Without picture, application form will be rejected.
- Test center and timing cannot be changed in any condition and candidates are not allowed to bring Mobile Phone/Calculators or any Gadgets at the center premises. If found during test, his/her test will be cancelled.
- Those candidates who have lost their original ID card are requested to immediately launch FIR and get token from NADRA office before coming to test center otherwise s/he will not be allowed for test.
- Candidate must write carefully only Desired Professional and Educational Qualification for the applied post.
- No Extra qualification other than mentioned in the Advertisement will be given any additional scoring.