A large number of vacancies at various posts like ASI, Constable, Driver Constable, UDC, Naib Qasid, LDC, Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Steno typist have been just been announced by the Islamabad Capital Territory Police for is Rapid Response Force. To fill these available positions, the department has invited applications from all the suitable individuals who are interested in any of these jobs. In order to get themselves registered to become part of the selection procedure, the applicants can download the application forms online from the official National Testing Service (NTS) website and after duly filling it, submit it at the NTS headquarter, Islamabad via courier till 7th March.
As per statements released by the official authority, the announced vacancies are available throughout the country and the number of seats has been divided upon quota basis, both province wise and gender wise. So while applying for any of these posts, first take a look at the quota of the province from where your domicile belongs to and then the second most important thing you should analyze is the eligibility criteria. As recruitment will be made under strict supervision of high authorities so no candidate will be given any kind of relaxation related to eligibility requirements under any circumstances. The eligibility criteria related to the main posts of Assistant Sub Inspector, Constables and Driver Constables is listed below.
- ASI: 18 to 25 years
- Constable: 18 to 25 years
- Driver Constable: 18 to 25 years
- ASI: BA/B.Sc or equivalent
- Constable: Matric or equivalent
- Driver Constable: Matric or equivalent along with valid LTV driving license
- Minimum height for male candidates: 5’ x 8”
- Minimum height for female candidates: 5’ x 3”
- Minimum height for Driver Constable: 5’ x 8”
- Chest Size for male candidates: 33” x34-1/2”
- Candidates will have to pass running, push-ups, chin-ups and reach-ups tests
Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs 2022 NTS Application Form Download Last Date Test Schedule
- Last Date of Form Submission: 7 March, 2022
- Download the Application Form Online: Click Here
Once you have reviewed these eligibility requirements then the next step is to apply for your desired post. For this purpose, the procedure is really simple as application forms are available on the official website of National Testing Service for online download along with the fee deposit slip. Just download the application form, deposit the test fee and then send your duly filled form along with all required documents to the NTS headquarter, Islamabad via courier.
The last date for submitting the applications is 7th March so make sure that it is received by the authorized department till due date because any form received afterwards will not be entertained. Once the application form submission process will get completed, all received forms will be reviewed and shortlisted candidates will be called to take part in the further process. The candidates will have to undergo five stages including physical test, written test, psychological test, interview and medical test in order to be selected for their desired position. The exact dates of these tests will be announced after the successful completion of form submission procedure as per announced schedule.
You Might Also Like
- NTS OGDCL Internship Program 2022 Test Preparation Online
- Punjab Jail Police NTS Jobs 2022 Roll No Slip Results
- Pakistan Bar Council Law Graduate Assessment LAW GAT Test On...
- Interview Call Up Letter of Qualified Selected Candidates fo...
- BISP Program Recruitment NTS Test 2022 Online Preparations A...
- GCWU Faisalabad Recruitment NTS Test 2022 Online Preparation...
- National Institute of Health Islamabad NIH Jobs 2022 NTS Onl...
- Gilgit Baltistan Education Department Teachers Jobs NTS Test...
- Punjab Food Department Testing Laboratory Jobs NTS Test 2022...
- Punjab Police Special Branch Intelligence Operator Jobs 2022...