The Frequency Allocation Board, Islamabad which is a Government of Pakistan department is looking to recruit suitable individuals from different parts of the country at the posts of Assistant Director (Technical) and Engineering Supervisor. So individuals who are currently looking for a job in a well-reputed institute can get benefited from this great opportunity. As the recruitment’s will be made from all provinces of the country on the base of domicile, so no matter in which province do you live in, if you are suitable for any of the available vacancy, you can apply for it immediately.
But prior to doing so, there is a very important thing of which you need to take care of and that’s the eligibility criteria. To match the job description of each post, a certain eligibility criteria has been set related to different factors like age, qualification, experience and domicile which must be fulfilled by all the applicants. The eligibility requirements for each post are listed below.
Assistant Director (Technical):
- The maximum age limit is 35 years.
- For education, the applicant can have electrical/ electronics/ telecommunication or computer related M.Sc engineering or BSc engineering degree.
- The candidates will related work experience will be given preference.
- The maximum age limit for all applicants is 25 years.
- Applicant should have a electrical/ radio/ electronics/ telecommunication or computer related three year diploma of associate engineering.
- The candidate needs to have minimum two years experience in any government, public or private sector institute.
So these are the basic eligibility requirements and if you fulfill them than the next thing you need to do is to apply for your desired jobs. The application form submission and recruitment test conduction procedure will be handled by National Testing Service (NTS). While most people already know how NTS registration and test conduction procedure works, but we will still be explaining the whole process for ones who don’t know.
Government Frequency Allocation Board Islamabad Jobs 2021 NTS Test Preparation Online Application Form
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: June, 2021
- Download the Application Form: Click Here
Frequency Allocation Board 2021 Written NTS Test Online Preparation
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 1
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 2
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 3
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 4
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 5
NTS Verbal Ability Test 1
NTS Verbal Ability Test 2
NTS Verbal Ability Test 3
NTS Verbal Ability Test 4
NTS Verbal Ability Test 5
NTS Non Verbal Reasoning Test 1
NTS Non Verbal Reasoning Test 2
NTS Non Verbal Reasoning Test 3
NTS Islamic Information Test 1
NTS Islamic Information Test 2
NTS Pakistan Affair Test 1
NTS Pakistan Affair Test 2
NTS Pakistan Affair Test 3
NTS General Knowledge Test 1
NTS General Knowledge Test 2
NTS General Knowledge Test 3
NTS General Knowledge Test 4
The interested individuals can download the application from online from the official website of National Testing Service along with which there will be a fee deposit slip. Fill the form duly, submit the test fee and send the form along with all required documents to the NTS Headquarter, Islamabad via courier. The last date of submitting the registration forms for Government Frequency Allocation Board Islamabad Jobs 2021 is 11th June and once the due date has passed, no applications under any circumstances will be entertained.
Having successfully completed the registration process, NTS will review all the received applications and then issue Roll No. slips to the shortlist candidates. Those individuals will then appear in the written NTS test for the vacancies. The exact date of the test will be announced after the completion of registrations but we strongly recommend that you start preparation for it as soon as possible.
To make your NTS test preparation process much quicker and easier, we have compiled several free online quizzes over this page related to different topics which will enable you to complete your preparations successfully without facing any trouble.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Bar Council Law Graduate Assessment LAW GAT Test On...
- Interview Call Up Letter of Qualified Selected Candidates fo...
- BISP Program Recruitment NTS Test 2021 Online Preparations A...
- GCWU Faisalabad Recruitment NTS Test 2021 Online Preparation...
- Punjab Police Special Branch Intelligence Operator Jobs 2021...
- KPK Police Traffic Warden & Constable Jobs NTS 2021 App...
- Punjab Police Intelligence Jobs 2021 NTS Test Preparation On...
- Divisional Public School & Inter College Lahore DPSC NT...
- FATA Govt Jobs 2021 in Monitoring and Evaluation,Drug Inspec...
- Federal Flood Commission Islamabad Jobs 2021 Form NTS Test P...