Admission fall 2022 are now being offered by GIFT University, Gujranwala and all the candidates who are interested in seeking admission in various undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate programs being offered by the university, can submit their application forms now. In order to become eligible for admission at GIFT university, the candidates are required to pass a written entrance exam which will be held under the supervision of National Testing Service and in order to help our visitors in passing the exam, we have provided free online tests below on this page that can be used as a guide for preparing for the test in best possible way.
For this purpose, the GIFT university has already announced the complete admission schedule according to which, the application forms will be available from July 2022 onwards which can be submitted to the authorized department. The National Testing Service will conduct the test on September and after the calculation of final merit, first call will be made on September. As per announcement made, the orientation week for the new students is 2022 while the classes of all undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs will began on October, 2022.
GIFT University, Gujranwala NTS Entry Test 2022 Online Preparations
GIFT University Written NTS Test Online Preparation
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 1
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 2
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 3
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 4
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 5
NTS Verbal Ability Test 1
NTS Verbal Ability Test 2
NTS Verbal Ability Test 3
NTS Verbal Ability Test 4
NTS Verbal Ability Test 5
NTS Non Verbal Reasoning Test 1
NTS Non Verbal Reasoning Test 2
NTS Non Verbal Reasoning Test 3
NTS Islamic Information Test 1
NTS Islamic Information Test 2
NTS Pakistan Affair Test 1
NTS Pakistan Affair Test 2
NTS Pakistan Affair Test 3
NTS General Knowledge Test 1
NTS General Knowledge Test 2
NTS General Knowledge Test 3
NTS General Knowledge Test 4
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs:
- Minimum 2nd division in Intermediate, A-Levels or equivalent 12 years of education
- Atleast 60% marks in Matric and FSc (pre-engineering) or equivalent examination only for BS Electrical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate and Postgraduate Programs:
- Candidate must have passed BA/BSc/BCom or any equivalent 14 years of education with minimum 2nd division
- 4-year BS (CS) or equivalent with no third division in academic career.
- 16 years of education with an undergraduate or graduate degree in business education like BCom, MBA, BBA, MCom or other relevant equivalent qualification.
Apart from fulfilling these basic eligibility requirements, the candidates will have to pass a written entrance test too as the final merit will be calculated on the basis of matric and intermediate marks along with the marks attained in written admission test interview.
In order to ensure fairness and transparency in the selection procedure, the responsibility of organizing the test has been given to National Testing Service (NTS). As it is extremely important to pass the entrance exam with high grades in order to increase your chances for being granted the admission, we have given free online tests on this page for quick, easy and free GIFT University entry test preparation.
You Might Also Like
- NTS OGDCL Internship Program 2022 Test Preparation Online
- Punjab Jail Police NTS Jobs 2022 Roll No Slip Results
- Pakistan Bar Council Law Graduate Assessment LAW GAT Test On...
- Interview Call Up Letter of Qualified Selected Candidates fo...
- BISP Program Recruitment NTS Test 2022 Online Preparations A...
- GCWU Faisalabad Recruitment NTS Test 2022 Online Preparation...
- Drug Regulatory Authority of Pakistan (DRAP) Jobs 2022 NTS T...
- NAB Peshawar Jobs 2022 NTS Test Preparation Online Applicati...
- National Institute of Health Islamabad NIH Jobs 2022 NTS Onl...
- NAVTTC Jobs 2022 NTS Test Preparation Online Application For...