Admission fall 2019 are now being offered by GIFT University, Gujranwala and all the candidates who are interested in seeking admission in various undergraduate, graduate and post-graduate programs being offered by the university, can submit their application forms now. In order to become eligible for admission at GIFT university, the candidates are required to pass a written entrance exam which will be held under the supervision of National Testing Service and in order to help our visitors in passing the exam, we have provided free online tests below on this page that can be used as a guide for preparing for the test in best possible way.
For this purpose, the GIFT university has already announced the complete admission schedule according to which, the application forms will be available from July 2019 onwards which can be submitted to the authorized department. The National Testing Service will conduct the test on September and after the calculation of final merit, first call will be made on September. As per announcement made, the orientation week for the new students is 2019 while the classes of all undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs will began on October, 2019.
GIFT University, Gujranwala NTS Entry Test 2019 Online Preparations
GIFT University Written NTS Test Online Preparation
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 1
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 2
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 3
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 4
NTS Quantitative Reasoning Test 5
NTS Verbal Ability Test 1
NTS Verbal Ability Test 2
NTS Verbal Ability Test 3
NTS Verbal Ability Test 4
NTS Verbal Ability Test 5
NTS Non Verbal Reasoning Test 1
NTS Non Verbal Reasoning Test 2
NTS Non Verbal Reasoning Test 3
NTS Islamic Information Test 1
NTS Islamic Information Test 2
NTS Pakistan Affair Test 1
NTS Pakistan Affair Test 2
NTS Pakistan Affair Test 3
NTS General Knowledge Test 1
NTS General Knowledge Test 2
NTS General Knowledge Test 3
NTS General Knowledge Test 4
Eligibility Criteria for Undergraduate Programs:
- Minimum 2nd division in Intermediate, A-Levels or equivalent 12 years of education
- Atleast 60% marks in Matric and FSc (pre-engineering) or equivalent examination only for BS Electrical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate and Postgraduate Programs:
- Candidate must have passed BA/BSc/BCom or any equivalent 14 years of education with minimum 2nd division
- 4-year BS (CS) or equivalent with no third division in academic career.
- 16 years of education with an undergraduate or graduate degree in business education like BCom, MBA, BBA, MCom or other relevant equivalent qualification.
Apart from fulfilling these basic eligibility requirements, the candidates will have to pass a written entrance test too as the final merit will be calculated on the basis of matric and intermediate marks along with the marks attained in written admission test interview.
In order to ensure fairness and transparency in the selection procedure, the responsibility of organizing the test has been given to National Testing Service (NTS). As it is extremely important to pass the entrance exam with high grades in order to increase your chances for being granted the admission, we have given free online tests on this page for quick, easy and free GIFT University entry test preparation.
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS Entry Test 2019 Results and Merit List & Admiss...
- DOW University of Health Sciences UHS 2019 Entry Test Prepar...
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- Intelligence Bureau IB NTS 2020 Test Online Preparation
- KPK SST Teachers Jobs 2019 Educators NTS Test Registration, ...
- KPK Educators Teacher Jobs 2020 Announced District Wise Qual...
- District & Sessions Court Jobs Lahore 2019 NTS Test Onl...
- Sibbi MCKRU University Jobs 2019 NTS Test Preparations Onlin...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2020 NTS Written Test Schedu...
- National Aptitude Test NAT 2019-III Preparation Online MCQs