For the facility of all of our visitors, here we have provided complete guidance and list of most appropriate books through which all candidates can prepare for their GAT Test. GAT stands for Graduate Assessment Test which is conducted under the supervision of National Testing Service (NTS). Their are three types of GAT Test:
- Graduate Assessment Test GAT-GENERAL
- Graduate Assessment Test GAT-SUBJECT
- Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT)
NTS GAT Test Free Online Preparation, Pattern and Model Papers 2018
NTS Test Preparation
Graduate Assessment Test GAT-GENERAL:
The GAT-GENERAL test is attempted by candidates who want to seek admission in M.Phil or apply for a Higher Education Commission (HEC) scholarship scheme. The validation of a Graduate Assessment Test GAT-GENERAL is 2 years only. A GAT-GENERAL test consists of 100 marks and candidates are allowed 120 minutes for completing the test. There are three parts of a GAT-GENERAL Test which are mentioned below:
- Verbal Reasoning
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
Graduate Assessment Test GAT-SUBJECT:
The GAT-SUBJECT Test is for candidates who want to apply for admission in Ph.D programs. With a validity duration of 2 years, GAT-SUBJECT test consists of 100 MCQs for which time allowed is 120 minutes. The content of Graduate Assessment Test GAT-SUBJECT is divided in to following two parts:
- General Section = 30% of the Total Test
- Subject Section = 70% of the Total Test
Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT):
The Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW-GAT) is compulsory to pass for candidates who want to apply for enrollment as an Advocate for Practicing Law to a Bar Council. A LAW-GAT test consists of questions related to following areas.
- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
- Law of Evidence
- English Legal Language
The responsibility of conducting all these tests has been assigned to National Testing Service (NTS) due to its strong reputation of being a reliable, efficient and accurate testing organization. By conducting these tests in a fair and transparent manner, NTS makes sure that only deserving students qualify for the further selection process of a admission or scholarship etc.
As GAT tests are quite difficult ones to pass, here we have provided the list of some GAT Test preparation books that are extremely helpful. You can download these books online or can buy them from your nearest book store. Use these books as a guide for your GAT test preparation and you will surely be able to clear your test with good marks.
- Dogar’s Unique NTS Guide
- NTS Book for GAT General
- The Official Guide To Revised GRE General
- GRE Big Book
- Basic Preposition for GAT
- GAT Analytical Reasoning
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS Entry Test 2019 Results and Merit List & Admiss...
- DOW University of Health Sciences UHS 2019 Entry Test Prepar...
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- Intelligence Bureau IB NTS 2020 Test Online Preparation
- KPK SST Teachers Jobs 2019 Educators NTS Test Registration, ...
- KPK Educators Teacher Jobs 2020 Announced District Wise Qual...
- District & Sessions Court Jobs Lahore 2019 NTS Test Onl...
- Sibbi MCKRU University Jobs 2019 NTS Test Preparations Onlin...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2020 NTS Written Test Schedu...
- National Aptitude Test NAT 2019-III Preparation Online MCQs