GAT test means graduation assessment test which is conducted by national testing service NTS for admissions in M.Phil and HEC scholarship schemes. It is a GRE type test whose validity remains only for 2 years duration.
Eligibility Criteria for GAT General:
Candidates with a minimum of sixteen years of education are eligible to appear in the test. Candidates who want to improve their previous GAT score are also eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for GAT Subject:
Candidates with a minimum of eighteen years of education are eligible to appear in the test. Candidates who want to improve their previous GAT score are also eligible to apply.
GAT Test Fee:
Please note down that you have to deposit Rs. 1000 for GAT General Test and Rs. 1500 for GAT Subject Test.
GAT Test Form Submission Registration Online:
GAT General Test Guide:
Here it is necessary that you have enough details of applying for GAT general test. First of all you have to know online registration procedure if you want to apply for GAT test 2019.
- Download the application form from your system, for that it is recommended that you must have earlier version of internet explorer or internet explorer 8.
- For online registration your username and password must contain at least 6 characters.
- You should always remember your secret question because it will help you to regain your password in case you forget your password.
- After creation of your user account, you do not need to register again to download application form. You can Log-in to download application/registration form.
Form Filling Instructions:
- Always use capital letters to fill the registration form.
- You should fill your information very carefully and proof read it before submitting your Online Application.
- You need to carefully select your desired city as test center and desired subject before the submission registration form. Remember that you cannot change your desired test center once you have submitted your application form.
- In the filling of application form you will be given a deposit ID along with the username. Then you will type your desired test city, desired subject, name, father name, CNIC number, passport number, Date of Birth, E-mail Address, postal address, contact number and academic record of your SSC, HSSC, Bachelors, Masters and M.Phill qualification.
- You must Click the submit button only once, application submission can sometimes take few minutes if you are using a dialup connection, so be calm and patient.
- After successful registration, your application form will be displayed with online bank deposit slip. You should Print this form and deposit slip because you have to send this form along with bank deposit slip at NTS Islamabad address. You can deposit fee in any branch of ABL, MCB, HBL or UBL.
- Deposit Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for GAT – General Test through online bank deposit slip in the online branches of MCB, UBL, HBL or ABL. (See bank service charges on deposit slip)
- Attach the following documents with NTS registration form i.e. Deposit Slip (NTS Copy), 2 Passport size photographs and CNIC (Copy).
- You should keep a photocopy of the deposit slip with you for your record.
- Application form without original bank deposit slip will not be entertained.
- Send application form to the following address.
- Manager Operations
National Testing Service
96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1
- You should send application form to the NTS office before the last date of submission of Registration Form. Application forms received after last date will not be included. It is therefore recommended that you should send application form through best courier service of Pakistan. NTS will not take any responsibility for late receiving of application form. Therefore you should send your registration form as early as possible in order to avoid the problems.
- Fill your own registration form and send it to NTS, if you copy the registration form of any other candidate, both registration form will be rejected.
- Please make sure that the “Deposit ID”, “Candidate Name” and “CNIC Number” should be same on the registration form and deposit slip. “Do not use the deposit slip / registration form of any other candidate”.
- Please use one postal envelope for one registration form, do not send more than one registration form in one postal envelope, otherwise registration form will not process.
- The roll number slips will be dispatched by NTS about 10 days prior to the test date.
- NTS™ will dispatch the result cards within 7 days after the test date.
You Might Also Like
- Intelligence Bureau IB NTS Test Online Preparation
- KPK SST Teachers Jobs 2019 Educators NTS Test Registration, ...
- KPK Educators Teacher Jobs 2019 Announced District Wise Qual...
- NTS GAT General Test 2019-III Preparation online Sample Pape...
- District & Sessions Court Jobs Lahore 2019 NTS Test Onl...
- Sibbi MCKRU University Jobs 2019 NTS Test Preparations Onlin...
- Fauji Fertilizer Company FFC Jobs 2019 NTS Test Preparation ...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2019 NTS Written Test Schedu...
- State Bank of Pakistan SBP Jobs 2019 NTS Test Preparation MC...
- National Aptitude Test NAT 2019-III Preparation Online MCQs