FBR jobs 2018 NTS test application form candidates list & interview date online can be found over this page. The Federal Board Of Revenue is the responsible for auditing, enforcing and collecting revenues for the government of Pakistan.The Federal Board of Revenue has responsibility for formulation and administration of fiscal policies.
Federal Board of Revenue announced jobs for eligible, hard worker candidates. The recruitment will be done through NTS. Candidates are to be advised that get through in NTS is necessary for recruitment that why they start preparation for NTS Examination.
Various posts are offered by Federal Board of Revenue Department. Name of posts and information about NTS Test Application Form Candidates List and Interview Dates are listed below. If you are eligible for Federal Board of revenue Department then read the below information carefully select the post and note the necessary information about recruitment process.
The following posts are offered by Federal Board of Revenue Department
- Steno typist
- Library Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Naib Qasid
- Telephone Operator
- Dog Handler
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply:
- Download NTS Application form
- Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Applications From at NTS Headquarters 1-E , street No 46, 1-8/2, Islamabad.
- Candidates who are applying for BS1-15 except Driver, Sepoy, Dispatch Rider are advised to pay NTS Examination Fees.
- Candidates can pay NTS fees through HBL, National Bank of Pakistan and MCB.
- Mobile Phones are not in Test Center
- Complete applications can be reach before due dates application after due dates will not be accepted.
- Last Date of submission of application is 2018.
- Roll No Slips Containing the information regarding test center, timing and test date will be separately dispatched directly to candidates by NTS at least one Week before the test.