Vacancies in the primary, elementary, secondary and higher secondary schools of Rahim Yar Khan district have been announced by Punjab Educators Department and all the interested individuals can submit their applications to the authorized department now. As per announcement made by the official authority, there are currently a large number of contract based jobs available for which registration process has started.
Before the candidates can submit their applications for Punjab Educators jobs 2019, they are required to fulfill some certain criteria in order to become eligible for any of the announced jobs. In addition to basic eligibility criteria related to age, qualification, experience and domicile, the applicants will have to pass a written test with at least 45% marks. The written exam is scheduled to take place under the supervision of National Testing Service (NTS).
- Educators Pedagogy Online Tests for NTS Preparation
- Educators Teachers Jobs NTS Test Preparations Online
- Punjab Educators BPS 14/16 Jobs Test Preparations Online
- Arts & Science Teachers Educators Test Preparations Subject Wise
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: 4th December 2017
- To check the NTS Test Paper Distribution: Click Here
- Application Form: Download
Punjab Rahim Yar Khan District Educators Jobs 2019 NTS Test Online Preparation
It is compulsory to pass the written exam with minimum 50% marks to become eligible for moving further in the selection procedure. So on this page, we have provided complete details about the NTS test pattern, syllabus and sample papers. Along with this, free online MCQ’s tests are also given which can be used as a guide for quick and easy Punjab Educators jobs 2019 NTS test.