The National Testing Service (NTS) is offering students many scholarships under its NTS Talent Support Scholarship Program 2022 through a collaboration with the virtual campus of COMSATS Institute of Information Technology. As per the statement released by the official authority, a total of 300 scholarships for the top applicants of various Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC) recognized degree programs are available, for which all interested individuals can submit their application forms by 19th August.
The National Testing Service (NTS), which is the leading test organizing organization in the country and continues to play its role in facilitating the educational process for qualified needy students, NTS has made a collaboration with the CIIT Virtual Campus, through which it is now offering an NTS Talent Support Scholarship Program 2022 . Under the announced Talent Support Program, 300 applicants for session Fall 2022 admissions in the university will be granted scholarships.
NTS Talent Support Scholarship Program 2022
The announced scholarships are for only undergraduate and graduate degree programs offered by the CIIT Virtual Campus and to become eligible for them, some certain eligibility requirements are compulsory to be fulfilled on the behalf of candidates. According to these requirements, the applicants will have to appear in a written test conducted by National Testing Service (NTS) and the top 300 scorers in the written examination will be granted these full and partial tuition fee scholarships.
www.nts.org/pk Scholarship 2022
NTS is acknowledged as the sole credible and trustworthy testing and assessment organization in Pakistan that evaluates the credentials of applicants who wish to be assessed for admission, scholarships, or employment purposes for the government, as well as institutions and government agencies in a precise and efficient manner.
Following the success of NTS’s NTS The Need-based Scholarship Program Phase 1, which is open to all affiliate universities or institutions, NTS has announced Phase 2 of the NTS the Need-based Scholarship Program, which forms part of their social responsibility as a company to offer financial assistance to students who merit it. NTS org, pk Scholarship Need to be based Application form 2022.
www nts org pk Scholarship NEED Based Application Form 2022
To create a standard across the nation for academic achievement, NTS (National Testing Service) was established in Pakistan to meet the demands of the Pakistani government. As time went by, NTS began to produce its curriculum, which eventually became the national standard test in Pakistan. Institutions for colleges, universities, and universities have begun using NTS tests to determine admissions and scholarship requirements. www.nts.org/pk Scholarship Needs to be based on application form 2022.
Eligibility Criteria for NTS Talent Support Scholarship Program 2022
- Students from any discipline can be accepted to NTS at undergraduate and graduate levels. NTS Associated Universities / Institutions of Pakistan. (as according to the institution list that is available on www.nts.org.pk)
- Regular admission is valid or being enrolled as a permanent (full-time) student among the NTS Associated University / Institution as per the admission requirements.
- The scores must qualify for NTS tests for admission to any NTS Associated University or Institution.
- Students who are students may apply for admission, but with the conditions that they:
- Passed passing the NTS (NAT or GAT) test to be accepted.
- It would help if you had a GPA more or equal to 2.5 GPA in the proceeding semester.
How do I apply NTS Talent Support Scholarship Program 2022
- Deserving students can obtain NTS Need-based Scholarship Application Form from the Financial and Office(FAO) at the NTS Associated Universities/Institutions can download it from NTS Website(www.nts.org.pk).
- The complete Scholarship Form, along with supporting documents, is to be submitted to the relevant office of the University/Institution for further processing.
COMSATS University NTS Talent Support Scholarship Program 2022 Test Preparation Online Application Form
- Last Date of Registration: 19 August.
- NTS Written Test Date: 23 August.
|Online Test for NTS Scholarships Written Exam Preparation|
|Quantitative Reasoning Blood Relation Test
| Quantitative Reasoning Geometry Test
| Quantitative Reasoning Maths Numerical Test
| Verbal Ability Spotting Errors Test
| Verbal Ability Analogy Test
| Verbal Ability Antonyms Test
| Non Verbal Reasoning Series Test
| Non Verbal Reasoning Classification Test
| Non Verbal Reasoning Analogies Test
| Pakistan National Symbols Information Test
| Largest in Pakistan Test
| Pakistan General Knowledge Test
| Pakistan General Knowledge Test
| Islamic General Information Test
| Islamic General Information Test 2
| Islamic Information Test
| Old And New Names of World Cities Test
| Largest / Highest / Smallest World Records Test
| World General Knowledge Test
So if you want to get benefited from this COMSATS University NTS Talent Support Scholarship Program 2022 then the first thing you are required to do is getting yourself registered for the selection process. The registration forms are available online at the COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Virtual Campus official website which can be downloaded with ease after filling online. The candidates are required to submit their duly filled application form along with all required documents at the neared Study Center or Directly to Admission Office. The documents compulsory to be attached with the application form are:
- Four recent (3 cm × 2 cm) color photographs
- Application processing fee deposit slip
- Two attested copies of CNIC
- Two attested copies of all academic certificates
- Signed undertaking available with form
After completing the registration procedure, NTS will conduct its written exam on 23rd August, for which preparation can be done with ease by using our free online quizzes as a guide. We strongly recommend that you attempt all of our online tests in prepare for the actual exam in best possible way and to increase your chances for being passing it with high marks.
How do I apply for Comsat scholarship?
Provides undergraduate & graduate level scholarships. Deserving students can fill out scholarship application forms at the FAO (Financial Aid) Office(FAO) or download them from the university’s websites. The scholarship form is available with the FAO office’s supporting documents.
What is NTS need based scholarship?
To provide opportunities for economically deserving and academically qualified students to pursue their studies within NTS Associated Universities / Institution of higher education of Pakistan.
Which students are eligible for NTS?
Students must have an admission to regular status or enroll as regular (full-term) students at every NTS Associated University / Institution according to their admission requirements.
Who gets scholarship in NTS?
NCERT offers the NTSE 2022-2023 scholarships to students in the 10th grade who have passed both Stage-I and Stage II of the examinations. NTSE scholarships are awarded until the Ph. D. for advancing in learning in the field of science.
Does NUST offer scholarships?
There are three kinds of financial aid provided by NUST. Scholarships based on need. Financial aid. Loans with no interest.
You Might Also Like
- Punjab Jail Police NTS Jobs 2022 Roll No Slip Results
- BISP Program Recruitment NTS Test 2022 Online Preparations A...
- GCWU Faisalabad Recruitment NTS Test 2022 Online Preparation...
- Pakistan Bar Council Law Graduate Assessment LAW GAT Test On...
- Interview Call Up Letter of Qualified Selected Candidates fo...
- FATA Govt Jobs 2022 in Monitoring and Evaluation,Drug Inspec...
- Divisional Public School & Inter College Lahore DPSC NT...
- FATA Jobs 2022 NTS Test Online Preparation MCQS Results Inte...
- Federal Flood Commission Islamabad Jobs 2022 Form NTS Test P...
- Literacy and Non Formal Basic Education Punjab Jobs NTS Resu...