National Testing Service NTS is the Official Body to Conduct the National Aptitude Test (NAT) is for admissions in NTS associated universities / DAIs (degree awarding institutes), Because Higher Education Commission HEC Requires the NTS Test for the Admission in undergraduate programs In any university that are recognized by the HEC. The candidates will appear in a single test only and will stand eligible for admission to all universities in the respective subject group.
The candidates will be required to apply for admission in the universities as per their respective announcements along with a copy of the NTS result card. So you should registration for the NTS NAT Test and attempt the Test Because its Result card is compulsory for the Admission, The result of the NAT test will be valid for ONE YEAR. Here below we are providing you the Registration Process for the NTS NAT Test.
Get registration form and bank deposit slip (downloadable) from this page and submit with in due dates because after Due dates Application Forms will not be considered. The form is also available inside the user guide. Main thing is the Form filling and, So you should remember various instructions.
First of All you Write your desired authentication keyword of 4 digits only (for example: 1234) required for correction (in case of ambiguity) in your information on the provisional candidates list on NTS website. Remember this keyword and keep it with you because it will be required to submit correction query in provisional candidates list later. Select your test city for desired test center choice, in para 2. of registration form.
Please write your valid email address in para 7. of the registration form as your roll number, test center and other information will be sent to you at this email address keep checking your emails regularly.Roll number slips and result cards will be sent through courier service. Give valid and clear address in para 9. of the registration form where delivery is certain.
Candidates must fill the “postal address”, “postal city” and “postal city district” in their NAT registration forms to receive the test roll number slip and result card.Then you should Appear in the Test in your Required Center and then after a day of test you answer Key will be uploaded here on this page and after a week from the test NTS NAT Test Result will be displayed.
NTS Result Check by CNIC, Roll No:
Instruction for the Test:-
- Reporting time at the test center as specified on roll number slip.
- No candidate will be admitted to the test center after a specified time.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test center.
- Without the roll number slip, no candidate will be entertained for the test.
For the Further Details regarding Check NTS Test 2021/22 Results and Answer Keys Month Wise Online for All Candidates you must keep staying with us regarding the NTS NAT Test Result and if you have any query so comment us we will help you.
You Might Also Like
- Punjab Police Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2021 Online NTS Tes...
- Punjab Police Punjab Safe Cities Authority PSCA NTS Jobs 202...
- NTDC NTS Jobs 2021 Test Preparation Syllabus Wise with Roll ...
- LUAWMS Uthal Admission NTS Entry Test Registration and Prepa...
- PIPOS Written Test Preparation Mcqs Online Solved Past Paper...
- IIEE Institute Karachi NTS Test Online Preparation and Regis...
- NTS LHV Test Admission Preparation Online Solved Mcqs
- NTS Engro Fertilizers Apprenticeship Program Test Preparatio...
- NTS OGDCL Internship Program 2021 Test Preparation Online
- NTS NAT Test Results 2021 Online Answer Key