The Applications are invited from eligible and competent candidates on prescribed form in Ayub Medical Teaching Institution, Abbottabad for the following positions Charge Nurse. All Most 100 positions are vacant for the Charge Nurse in Ayub Medical Teaching Institution, Abbottabad if you are interest and fulfilling the criteria then you must apply these jobs because its the great opportunity to make career bright For these vacancies required qualifications are following. Registered “A” Grade Nurse and one year Diploma in Midwifery. or Registered Male Nurses desirous of appointment will need 03 years training in General Nursing and a one year Diploma in any specialty or BSCN Generic (04 years). These Jobs are both male female candidates.
Jobs department of Ayub Medical Teaching Institution, Abbottabad has assigned the nts to conduct the test written/screen from the candidates who applied for these jobs. So we advice to Candidates that it is necessary to apply for nts test, So you must download nts test application from and deposit slips from this page because we updated. First of all download both deposit slip and application form and then read the criteria and requirements then fill the form and deposit slip carefully because the information that correct written, If your information will be written wrong then department have right to take legal action against the candidate.
Ayub Teaching Hospital Abbottabad Jobs 2019 NTS Test Roll Number Slips Result Candidates List
Then you must pay the fee of deposit slip in the bank in the favor of nts test department. Send the Application and Deposit slip both along with attested copies of academic certificates / degrees, transcript, photograph and copy of CNIC to the NTS Head Quarter Islamabad. Govt. servant / autonomous body’s employees may apply through proper channel. The last date for submission of deposit receipt and application is 30.01.2019.
Roll Number Slips will be send to the candidates residential address that was provided in the application form. NTS Test dates will be updated very soon at this page at the same night of test commencement answer key will be displayed. and Result will be declared within week after the test commencement date.
How to apply :
- Application forms and on line deposit slips are available on NUTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Candidate must deposit test fee of Rs. 460/= through prescribed fee slip available on the NTS website.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed form along with deposit slip, attested copies of academic certificates / degrees, transcript, photograph and copy of CNIC to the NTS Head Quarter Islamabad. Govt. servant / autonomous body’s employees may apply through proper channel.
- Age limit will be strictly observed, (relaxation as per Govt. policy is already granted).
- Application submitted in person / by hand will not be entertained.